The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm. Just saw some pics of this on cooltoyreview.com..... Pretty nice! But I'm not too crazy about how they made his "facial stuble"... Looks kinda blotchy. But a cool looking figure!

Eh, it may not be all that bad given there is glass between the camera and the figure and the flash is on.

He looks a little slow... hopefully its just off pictures and not an actual problem with the PF.

SDCC08-SSCIndy-11.jpg

Im bummed by the new PF pics. I love the idea of a smirk, but with the teeth showing I'm waiting for him to say "Life is like a box of chacolates"

Or he's wearing bubba teeth

I think it still looks really good, and probably still the best Indy likeness out there.

...but yeah, the glaring teeth have to go! It's not bad enough to make me cancel my pre-order though.

Oh, sweet God, No...

7192_press09-001.jpg
SDCC08-SSCIndy-11.jpg

indianajonespf.jpg
SDCC08-SSCIndy-09.jpg

Please tell me I'm not going to have to cancel every PF on my list... Darth Aragorn already fell, now this..? Stay with me Ani..!

I think it looks pretty good. I think we all knew that the production paint wouldn't be as good as the prototype. And I don't think the teeth look all that bad in the second pic. Personally I have to applaude the painters on doing a good job with the stuble, I was afraid we'd get a full beard like on the cinemaquette.

Also generally speaking these things tend to look better in person than in pics.

I thought the stubble treatment was the best thing. There is a lot of shine on the face due to that flash, so I hope things will look much better under better lighting.

That said, here's hoping that my exclusive converts so that I can send the head out for a repaint if the paint apps finally do dissappoint in the end.

I thought the stubble treatment was the best thing. There is a lot of shine on the face due to that flash, so I hope things will look much better under better lighting.

That said, here's hoping that my exclusive converts so that I can send the head out for a repaint if the paint apps finally do dissappoint in the end.

I cancelled my Indy Exclusive today so perhaps you will get that. The Bronze Fett #32 is taking the place I was going to put the Indy PF.

This thing still is amazing and is dead on Ford! The only reason you can see his teeth is because it is a dead on pic. You should not have to worry about seeing those little things unless you are gonna make out with him or something. The guy in this pic has teeth too its just that the picture is taken from a higher point.

7192_press09-001.jpg

Its the flash, right..? Its just lookin' a little off because of the flash... yes! That's what I'm going with...

Easy Guys, that pic was blasted with a flash from a lower angle. It is not representative of how it looks or will look displayed in natural light IMHO. :whip

Back