The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work! I was hoping someone would do that. Where did you pull the gun hand image from?

Thanks. Just did a quick search on Google for 'hand holding revolver' and voila! Had to shorten the barrel, color correct and rotate. It ain't perfect, but it gets the point across of how cool that would look!

:rock

...Some quick photoshop fun to show what could have been the exclusive:

7192_press01-001.jpg
7192_press01-001-w-gun.jpg
7192_press02-001.jpg
7192_press02-001-B-Gun.jpg

Your'e killing me Indy! i
If only it were true! :D

How Sideshow couldn't figure out that Indy holding the gun would be MUCH better (not to mention IN CHARACTER) is still beyond me.

How Sideshow couldn't figure out that Indy holding the gun would be MUCH better (not to mention IN CHARACTER) is still beyond me.

I have no idea how these kind of things are decided. We should band together and send them like 40,000 pounds of bad dates in protest. :D

What? No frozen monkey brains? And don't forget the rats! Brant hates rats. He's scared to death of 'em.

Hey those are good ideas too. A dead rat sent 4th class and a tersely worded note really gets someone's attention.

If they were up to their armpits in dates, monkey brains, snakes and rats over at SS HQ I bet we'd get an exclusive gun hand! :duh

because once when he fell off a horse his hat fell off, oh wait not then, I mean once when he got punched in the face his hat fell off, oh wait not then either, I mean once when was under a truck that was moving 50 miles an hour his hat fell off, oh crap not then either, o yeah once when he was tied to a pole and a bunch of ghosts were melting peoples faces off he wasn't wearing a hat, there we go that is it!!! :banghead

It really does seem like a no-brainer. And I can't believe Sideshow didn't even consider it. You know they must have at least tried it.

And nice Photoshop, Indiana. :duff

Now I can't wait for the upcoming Classroom Professor Jones PF with exclusive adventuring hat headsculpt! :duh :lol

:lol

Still, exclusive aside, this is the BEST PF Sideshow has done.

I do believe I will finally break into the PF club with my first PF ever.

And since I see no reason to stress out and chase the Ex, I'm happy for the savings I'll get on the Reg...so I win! haha!

I'm right in my understanding that PFs are 1/4th scale? I know this is a PF 101 question, sorry. So Indiana, not counting the base, would be about 18-20 inches tall, round about?

:lol

Still, exclusive aside, this is the BEST PF Sideshow has done.

I do believe I will finally break into the PF club with my first PF ever.

And since I see no reason to stress out and chase the Ex, I'm happy for the savings I'll get on the Reg...so I win! haha!

I'm right in my understanding that PFs are 1/4th scale? I know this is a PF 101 question, sorry. So Indiana, not counting the base, would be about 18-20 inches tall, round about?

Yep, 1/4, figure 18" and I agree with you on the Ex, it just doesn't matter anymore.

Don't matter, he can't hold it -- just look like he's offering it to someone.

Irish, if you get a pair of 1/4 scale glasses you can make the "Bad Dates" Indy. Only time he wore adventure gear and had no hat.

Don't forget the split second silhouette shot of him putting his hat on at the Tanis dig site after changing out of his disguise. ;)

F that. Not worth it. I'll just get the Regular version from an authorized retailer for $40-$50 less than the retarded Exclusive. They can bite me on this one.

Back