The Industry has spoken : Hulk and Cap,best statues of the year !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own all of the best statues of 2007. Well, according to them anyway. I guess I have some taste after all. Well, three of the four. Sold the GG Slave Leia because I used her to pay off an Endo. That's okay, cause I sold her to my neighbour who lives a few houses down from me, so I can visit her anytime I want. :D

Watch as Bodie or someone else makes a mean comment in response to what I just said. Grrr.

I own all of the best statues of 2007. Well, according to them anyway. I guess I have some taste after all. Well, three of the four. Sold the GG Slave Leia because I used her to pay off an Endo. That's okay, cause I sold her to my neighbour who lives a few houses down from me, so I can visit her anytime I want. :D

Watch as Bodie or someone else makes a mean comment in response to what I just said. Grrr.

You suck. :cool:

I am surprised that Mary Jane came in second. :confused: I am glad to see Captain America winning best statue though.

Last edited:
Congrats to Sideshow!!! :rock :rock :rock I've never been more impressed with a company's work and customer service. :duff

What?? no bowen!!!..i guess the bowenosers will have something to say about this..who were the judges..

A panel of elite judges from the industry, including representatives from Companies, Artists, Retailers, Websites and Collectors, came together to first nominate and then select the very best pop culture collectibles in ten different categories.

oh ok so they must know what theyre judging on..

Sideshow Rules Biatches..!!!:lol

Well done SS, the Captain America PF is certainly the best PF ever made. I fully expect the Aragorn PF to dethrone the Marvel entries next year.

Marvel PF's are just better.Accept it.Weak boy aragorn wont be able to compete against The awesomeness of the Thing or The Red Skull.We will win.Again.

Well done SS, the Captain America PF is certainly the best PF ever made. I fully expect the Aragorn PF to dethrone the Marvel entries next year.

Wrong. Doom is still the best.

If Cap is so much better than why isn't it worth as much as Doom?? Answer, cause Doom is in higher demand cause it's the better piece.

Marvel PF's are just better.Accept it.Weak boy aragorn wont be able to compete against The awesomeness of the Thing or The Red Skull.We will win.Again.

No doubt about it!!!! :rock :rock :rock

Back