Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats one of the things about this statue i like, it fits in with movie or comic displays, its got a steve buscema feel to it.

just cant pull the trigger for some stupid reason other than i guess im being stupid :lol

thats one of the things about this statue i like, it fits in with movie or comic displays, its got a steve buscema feel to it.

just cant pull the trigger for some stupid reason other than i guess im being stupid :lol

I feel the same way. Price tag and the fact that it's movie based is keeping me from pulling the trigger. Maybe one day when I got more money :(

i really dont mind that its movie based, cause really anyone who sees it isnt going to say, "wow!! movie hulk!" when you see this you just automatically think, thats a cool hulk statue!

just wish i could get passed the facial expression, why is it that everyone loves it and i see a flaw Grrrr!!!

Here's mine I did a repaint work on it ;)

It's an awesome statue!

hyyw.jpg

cara.jpg

Hey Guys, now that the new Hulk PF's have been revealed i found that i am not a fan of any of them so...im back to this guy since he's still available, i cant tell you how many times ive had him in my cart and not pulled the trigger.

i dont care that it has no edition size, thats not keeping me from getting it, i love everything about it but its something about the expression on his face, i love it and am underwhelmed with it at the same time, i think it looks killer when it is displayed with him looking to the right, love that profile!!! but head on leaves me underwhelmed. I had read so much and watched every review on youtube and everyone says the same thing... pics dont do it justice.

so i guess i am here to ask now that he has been around for what seems to be a year (maybe) any regrets? everyone who got him still love him? would you rather have taken that 700 bucks and got something else? im still going to have to call sideshow to see what its going to cost to ship this guy to Ontario Canada as well.

sorry for the long post but i have never been this indecisive about a sideshow statue ever!, usually know right away if i love it or dont!

Still Love him... Still look at him and marvel at the detail. No regrets at all!!

Looks fantastic... Perfect example of how it can fit in with comics also... Love the color green you picked.

I love the repaint too man. Could you imagine how savage this would look if you replaced that brown coloring on the hands with some blood red? Like it was dripping from his hands? Hahah

Chills!

Thank you all!

I know that the purple pants aren't movie accurate, but maybe in The Avengers 2 Hulk will have them purple. It's the most probably thing to happen (merchandising purposes)

Amazing Paint job Kenmk1, love the shade of green you chose!

also thanks to all for your reply's, im going to give sideshow a call to see what its going to cost to ship this out to Ontario Canada

Thank you all!

I know that the purple pants aren't movie accurate, but maybe in The Avengers 2 Hulk will have them purple. It's the most probably thing to happen (merchandising purposes)

It doesn't matter that they aren't movie accurate. By repainting them purple...it screams HULK! It looks fantastic and adds a lot to the piece IMHO.

It doesn't matter that they aren't movie accurate. By repainting them purple...it screams HULK! It looks fantastic and adds a lot to the piece IMHO.

Yeah! When I sent it to repaint I always had in my mind that I wanted the purple pants, I was looking to make the definitive Hulk statue! :)

When I see this statue all I can think of is, "YOUR LIFE!!?!?!???"

Hahaha:lol:lol:lol so true!! :lol

Amazing Paint job Kenmk1, love the shade of green you chose!

also thanks to all for your reply's, im going to give sideshow a call to see what its going to cost to ship this out to Ontario Canada

Go ahead mate!! you'll not regreat, it's an amazing statue ;)

actually the site say $45 flat rate shipping to Canada so i guess i don't have to call.

i think im gonna pull the trigger, i dont see anything else i would wanna spend the cash on other than the new Cap PF or put the money towards the new IM LSF.

ok pulled the trigger, this big guy has been ordered, hope i dont regret it :pray:

thanks again to everyone who replied :duff

Yes you are being stupid!!

I feel the same way. Price tag and the fact that it's movie based is keeping me from pulling the trigger. Maybe one day when I got more money :(

Borrow or steal!

actually the site say $45 flat rate shipping to Canada so i guess i don't have to call.

i think im gonna pull the trigger, i dont see anything else i would wanna spend the cash on other than the new Cap PF or put the money towards the new IM LSF.

Getting there....

ok pulled the trigger, this big guy has been ordered, hope i dont regret it :pray:

thanks again to everyone who replied :duff

Congrats.... You are no longer stupid.... ;) ;) ;)

You will love this piece when you have it in hand.... Do you have any other SSC statues or PFs ???

Back