Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And Hulk is home!
tHYZNjG.jpg

He looks PERFECT in that line up. If he wasn't listed as a MAQ, and had purple pants, there is no way that anyone can say he doesn't look like a comic Hulk statue. Fantastic pic K_D!

He looks PERFECT in that line up. If he wasn't listed as a MAQ, and had purple pants, there is no way that anyone can say he doesn't look like a comic Hulk statue. Fantastic pic K_D!

I've owned the PF previously and for me this one is better.
The PF is a fantastic piece but it didn't display well with these 3 or at least not how I wanted it to look. I had to display it next to Things on the shelf above as it just never looked right with the rest of the Avengers, this one looks much better imo.
I can't get over how realistic the teeth look!

I've owned the PF previously and for me this one is better.
The PF is a fantastic piece but it didn't display well with these 3 or at least not how I wanted it to look. I had to display it next to Things on the shelf above as it just never looked right with the rest of the Avengers, this one looks much better imo.
I can't get over how realistic the teeth look!

Yeah, it's all in how you display them whether or not the PF works with the group or not.

Nice! Avengers Hulk looks soo awesome. Even though I loved planet/wwh art, I think Hulk looked the best in avengers! (I'm ready for the bash from the original hulk comic readers)

I feel like the hot toys version has the better face and hair sculpt. Does anybody have both and can shed light with a comparison???

Hello guys, I have this product for sale. I am in Hong Kong. Looking for a buyer who can pick it up. Price is negotiable.

Hello guys, I have this product for sale. I am in Hong Kong. Looking for a buyer who can pick it up. Price is negotiable.

Couldn't believe how cheap the Hulk Maquette was at my local Forbidden Planet....:lol

If they can shift this at that price then my name is Noris McWhirter!!

u5evynaz.jpg

Couldn't believe how cheap the Hulk Maquette was at my local Forbidden Planet....:lol

If they can shift this at that price then my name is Noris McWhirter!!

u5evynaz.jpg

They've lost the plot. They used to have some good prices and their sales :thud: I've had some bargains in the past.
New year sales have stopped and the likes of MB & CD have leaped past them for statues.

Modelzone was a decent shop they always had good prices and sales yet they've went bust. Pisses me off how FP are still going with daft pricing like this.

Back