Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....... Should I reply to the person who has only 2 post?

What a silly comment to make :slap, thanks for that nice reply, interesting to see how new members are welcomed here, cheers!. Guess what....back when you first joined you had 2 posts as well, I should have realised I was supposed to post a few thousand times before I dared to post my opinion on such an important topic.

I already have the far heavier Juggernaut Maquette, as I said additional weight does not infer quality, it simply makes it weigh more, I'm really looking forward to receiving this statue as none of the 'issues' mooted on here (yes, to the other chap I 'lurked' while I caught up and read this whole thread) are big enough to spoil my enjoyment of the piece.

Yes, it is just my opinion, coming out with the whole my opinion isn't valid because I just joined the boards is low, Mr I've got over two thousand posts on a statue forum so I don't listen to noobs :wink1:

I will gladly read anyones opinion new or old...
As long as it's not asking 'how many maquettes will they actually make?' :lol
Welcome to the show!

After reading over 8 thousand posts on this statue even I know the answer to that one is however many of the buggers they can sell.

One thing puzzles me with this board though, why so few posts per page?, I used tons of similar boards but I've never seen it set so low, this thread should really be 200 pages not over 800.

What a silly comment to make :slap, thanks for that nice reply, interesting to see how new members are welcomed here, cheers!. Guess what....back when you first joined you had 2 posts as well, I should have realised I was supposed to post a few thousand times before I dared to post my opinion on such an important topic.

I already have the far heavier Juggernaut Maquette, as I said additional weight does not infer quality, it simply makes it weigh more, I'm really looking forward to receiving this statue as none of the 'issues' mooted on here (yes, to the other chap I 'lurked' while I caught up and read this whole thread) are big enough to spoil my enjoyment of the piece.

Yes, it is just my opinion, coming out with the whole my opinion isn't valid because I just joined the boards is low, Mr I've got over two thousand posts on a statue forum so I don't listen to noobs :wink1:

Don't worry, there are a few people on this forum that like to flex their e-peen towards new members. Welcome to the forums.

Don't worry, there are a few people on this forum that like to flex their e-peen towards new members. Welcome to the forums.

Like I said they want to get the measuring stick out early to see who the real man is..:rotfl

Thanks RB! Once you go Pax...you never go back. :lecture

I'm getting my Pax this w.end hopefully :yess:
Buy or FAIL!!! :lecture

One more day and mine will be here. :yess:

Its looking that way mate. I'm 90% sure I will get this now. I don't regret cancelling though as I have a lot coming my way but I'll get him after the summer. Looking forward to seeing you Pic's mate :)

Its looking that way mate. I'm 90% sure I will get this now. I don't regret cancelling though as I have a lot coming my way but I'll get him after the summer. Looking forward to seeing you Pic's mate :)

I've had a lot ship at once and maybe should have waited a little as well. :slap :lol

Back