Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hi5: Welcome to the Hulk appreciation club! :1-1:

I ordered this through my local etailer but ask if he can delay payment or just cancelled it due to my mom passing away. I would had loved to get this early but it wasn't a priority anymore :( I needed funds for the funeral. He cancelled it :( I had to put Elvira & Rhino on FP too.

I ordered this through my local etailer but ask if he can delay payment or just cancelled it due to my mom passing away. I would had loved to get this early but it wasn't a priority anymore :( I needed funds for the funeral. He cancelled it :( I had to put Elvira & Rhino on FP too.

My condolensces my friend :(

Sorry to hear that.
There is more important things in life than cool statues.

Thx guys. The last few days has been tough. She told me to stop buying statues and save my money before she passed away. This is so hard to do since I love this hobby :(

I tell my mom the same thing when she says that to me, I am saving money while buying statues!

Thx guys. The last few days has been tough. She told me to stop buying statues and save my money before she passed away. This is so hard to do since I love this hobby :(

You need to do whatever makes you happy.
Richest person in the cemetary doesn't interest me. As long as the mortgage is payed and there's food on the table I indulge in little pleasures.

Sorry to here that .....my sympathies with u bro

Last edited:

Sorry to hear that man. Hope to see you back to collecting soon.

he's a keeper for life...looks brilliant :)

a VERY quick shot...

IMG_0305_zps4fa70c4c.jpg

What an awesome room! :hi5:

My condolences, so sorry to hear that!!

Back