Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey G what you doing online at this time. I thought only a drunk like me would be. I mean the DVD. I want the superman movie to be good to bro. I like JLA but I don't think they'll be able to pull off a good movie.

lol wish it was something fun but work related, pushed a major production release, given what happened with kcg this week everything has to be perfect. I am ocd like that.

i think superman will be great! they got the heavy hitter director/producers signed on, and it looks to be a much more serious/dark version. DC has a lot riding on this, if it turned out good could lead to a franchise. :pray:

lol wish it was something fun but work related, pushed a major production release, given what happened with kcg this week everything has to be perfect. I am ocd like that.

i think superman will be great! they got the heavy hitter director/producers signed on, and it looks to be a much more serious/dark version. DC has a lot riding on this, if it turned out good could lead to a franchise. :pray:

:lecture Can you take the DC talk to another thread please? :stick. :lol

Hi i get most of mine from france very cheap delivery is only about £12 google lacitedesnuages:wave

Right. That is your 3rd post all saying the same thing and I happen to know you didn't even order this item from France.
You got it from the same place as me.
Why would you direct people to one place while ordering your own from somewhere else? Somewhere cheaper :cuckoo:
I've already directed 'uscmhicks' to the cheapest place, the same place you ordered yours...NOT France!
I smell a RAT!

Last edited:
Hey G what you doing online at this time. I thought only a drunk like me would be. I mean the DVD. I want the superman movie to be good to bro. I like JLA but I don't think they'll be able to pull off a good movie.

because other than Bats, most of the DC characters are rather lame.:lecture

i have no idea what you guys are talking about, superman was is and always will be the #1 superhero of all times. Super just have to snap his finger and batman would be rolling half way across the world....

It's just dc cant get their acts together and keep messing it up lately, that's how marvel managed to get their minor characters like ironman to overtake superman in popularity. But all this is temporary, once the new movie comes out superman will rule the sky once more! :lecture

Right. That is your 3rd post all saying the same thing and I happen to know you didn't even order this item from France.
You got it from the same place as me.
Why would you direct people to one place while ordering your own from somewhere else? Somewhere cheaper :cuckoo:
I've already directed 'uscmhicks' to the cheapest place, the same place you ordered yours...NOT France!
I smell a RAT!

Like i said i orded most of my stuff from france and will continue to they have been very good to me but i found the hulk cheaper on ebay im not made of money and will go for the cheaper deal. I just think when a company is good to people others should know about it. One more thing how could you know were i brought mine.. I will tell it was premiproduct ebay its just this is my first purchase which i have not received yet and won't until february so i can't comment on there reliability ect yet..... I really hope it be good thoe can't wait for HULK

Like i said i orded most of my stuff from france and will continue to they have been very good to me but i found the hulk cheaper on ebay im not made of money and will go for the cheaper deal. I just think when a company is good to people others should know about it. One more thing how could you know were i brought mine.. I will tell it was premiproduct ebay its just this is my first purchase which i have not received yet and won't until february so i can't comment on there reliability ect yet..... I really hope it be good thoe can't wait for HULK

It's bought not brought and their not there. :lecture
Just seems strange that your 3 posts are all directing U.K buyers to a retailer that is more expensive than the place you ordered yours from. :cuckoo:
It's not hard as your eBay user name is the same one you use on here. :wink1:

^copycat troll baldie at it again :rotfl

troll.jpg

Back