Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
simpsons_nelson_haha.jpg

I both both hulk PFs for $325 each :monkey3

:pfft: U lucky U

I started collecting SSC statue on 2007 so it was sold out at that time. My first SSC statue is Stealth Iron Man.

When Avengers 2 hit theatre in a couple years, regardless of the ES of this you will see prices skyrocket for this beauty.

How so? If this an open ES everybody could get it at retail from sideshow couple years from now.

When Avengers 2 hit theatre in a couple years, regardless of the ES of this you will see prices skyrocket for this beauty.

explain how the price will skyrocket when it's still for sale on sideshow's website for $650.

logic...failed.

650 is a good price for the statue, I believe most of our estimates were in the 700-800 range.

explain how the price will skyrocket when it's still for sale on sideshow's website for $650.

logic...failed.

So you'll think he'll be for sale for 3 years on Sideshow's site? :slap There will be on ES eventually, Brainiac.

Although not a PF, Back in Black Spidey Com was closed Edition with no EX so you never know. Then again it was a variation of Iron Spidey.

Shai's "poseur" comments don't bother me. There's different levels of fandom for everyone. I like Hulk. I follow the character, but I'm no die hard like Shai. I only need 1 good 1/4 Hulk.

I agree with one thing he said, we're seeing who are fans of the characters vs who collects for exclusiveness with some of these recent releases. I'm glad I love the characters because collectors who arent into the characters have been getting burned recently with no EXs and OES. If you don't love the characters you'll become one of those people selling their stuff and finding a new hobby.

I don't care about ES or Price. The Hulk is my favorite character. I gotta have surgery on Thurs. But if I am cogent enough and have dough for the down payment I will pull the trigger on this bad boy.

I own the Bergholtz Hulk and would be honored to add this to my collection.

Hmmm, if this really is an open edition I might have to pass. I prefer comic over movie versions, and if there is a WWH on the way I would like that much better. Still an awesome statue though.

^^^ Shai, How many years has the 1:2 iron man mark III maquette been on sale with SSC? You can still order it & it's been out since 2011 at retail. Same goes for the IM BD 1:1 bust. That has been out since 2008. If Hulk Maquette is indeed an open ES, the price will never rise!

lol @ people claiming Sideshow is killing the Hobby.They are making it more popular than ever...After market prices are a proof.Like I said from the start,Poseurs GTFO of this thread.

^^^ Shai, How many years has the 1:2 iron man mark III maquette been on sale with SSC? You can still order it & it's been out since 2011 at retail. Same goes for the IM BD 1:1 bust. That has been out since 2008. If Hulk Maquette is indeed an open ES, the price will never rise!

Actually, that's not true, Ave got it in Jan2010 :)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70650

So, this must be up for order sometime in 2009.

Stopped the price guessing!
You getting this?

YES - its a no brainer for me - I don't have a hulk piece that awesome yet, I really want the Hulk vs Spidey Dio but thats never going to happen with the price its going for now, so I'm definitely going to get this one. I need some bigger pieces if I'm going to dedicate a whole room to statues LOL, I'm just hoping that the WWH is not too far away. Would really love a Hulk vs Wolverine too Gore Group work if poss! :hi5:

I don't see anywhere in this quote where it says open ES.

Remember that the Hulk Maquette will be available for Pre-Order through the Sideshow Newsletter on Thursday, July 26th, 2012, which is typically published between 2PM and 3PM (Pacific Time). For those of you who can’t wait to see the full reveal of this Marvel collectible, we’re posting the product gallery and info a bit early (see below). The Hulk Maquette will be priced at $649.99 and will have payment plans available. Make sure you log into your newsletter account on July 26th, 2012 to secure this piece for your collection.

Some of you must be psychic.

Back