Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone do the apple pic comparison with Galactus and Skaar?

wait until Thursday ... then we can make a scale representations

2zr2pdw.jpg

I was on the fence but after seeing all the HD pics and re-watching the SDCC vids on youtube I will have to get this!!!! Looks like Daddy's coming home Skaar!!!!

Maybe I missed it on the Sideshow site, but I didn't see anything about a NRD on this one.

Or did I completely skip that part to look at the great pictures?

Just found this

Remember that the Hulk Maquette will be available for Pre-Order through the Sideshow Newsletter on Thursday, July 26th, 2012, which is typically published between 2PM and 3PM (Pacific Time). For those of you who can’t wait to see the full reveal of this Marvel collectible, we’re posting the product gallery and info a bit early (see below). The Hulk Maquette will be priced at $649.99 and will have payment plans available. Make sure you log into your newsletter account on July 26th, 2012 to secure this piece for your collection.

Maybe is a open edition :gah:

Just found this

Remember that the Hulk Maquette will be available for Pre-Order through the Sideshow Newsletter on Thursday, July 26th, 2012, which is typically published between 2PM and 3PM (Pacific Time). For those of you who can’t wait to see the full reveal of this Marvel collectible, we’re posting the product gallery and info a bit early (see below). The Hulk Maquette will be priced at $649.99 and will have payment plans available. Make sure you log into your newsletter account on July 26th, 2012 to secure this piece for your collection.

Maybe is a open edition :gah:

How do you get open edition from that?

Still on the fence myself. If its OE then no worries I will wait for secondary market if I decide its worth having. With a Hulk movie and more Avengers in the future a OE piece isn't something I feel like I have to obtain right away.

From all the pics & vids, this statue does not seem to measure-up to a true 1/4 scale format?!:dunno Looks fairly small as compared to Thor (regardless if Thor is slightly higher in placement).

A jacked-up price with a scaled down 1/4?! Way to go SS, as screwing us every which way is here to stay.:slap:slap:slap:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

yea, there are plenty of pieces without an Ex that had a ES, but look at how SS is slowly increasing the amount of items they have with open ES. I think this has a great chance of being open ES.

Back