Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, just wow. I didn't expect to be that impressed by this. Might have to think about clearing some space for this if it's really going to be offered.

Last edited:
This is only a wish! or did Sideshow complain anything to that pictures?

Nevertheless this Hulk looks way better than the PF or the two small headed MQs.

If you love Kirby's style hulk you will love this... If not you wont appreciate this and think it looks like a mongo retard ape hybrid...

Exactly! No sour grapes on my part. I just can't stand the face on the original PF. This new movie version looks soooo much better IMHO. I love the more modern and angry look. This is a bad ass looking statue. They need to make sure that the nameplate is removable if they have one. That's the only thing I can see detracting from this awesome looking piece.

I've been waiting for a hulk piece for some time that I actually like the look of, this might just be it. That's if they ever release it.
Would look better imo if his left hand was fully clenched in a fist.

Legacy...pass
Movie version...pass

...I bet it gets a cheesy base with a name plate as well.

No kiddin', but at least make the nameplate removable for those that don't like it. If you don't know who Hulk is, you should jump off a cliff anyway.

Legacy normally equates to overpriced, although Warmachine and Ironman maquette were reasonable.

The orignal Hulk PF is really only about 1/6 scale, not true 1/4. He's not much taller than the other PFs, he's just thicker. Hulk is 10 feet tall most of the time (despite what offical stats say, he's drawn at least that big and is that big in the movies)

well, whatever scale this is, it's freaking huge and I think it would look fine next to any of the other Avenger type pf's. Your right though, nothing is even confirmed we will get this. The 1:2 Mark I, Mark V, WM, Mark VI and Destroyers are prime examples, but this would be a no brainer cause Hulk sells.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I would say Hulk PF could be anywhere from 1/5 to 1/4.5, but as long as he's way bigger and thicker than Cap PF that's fine. He also bending over and his arms and head are way bigger than Cap and Thor PF so that's fine.

As long as he towers over the other normal sized PFs he should look good displayed with them.

You mean a mild mannered scientist that turns into rampaging green-skinned monstrosity when ever he gets angry? I'm almost certain that he does have issues... :monkey1

Tons of issues. Issue #1 is worth a lot too.

Legacy, 1/4 scale, looks to be over 30" tall, were talking over $1000 here folks.

Just look at the over priced 1/4 scale Legacy Neytiri maquette.

The orignal Hulk PF is really only about 1/6 scale, not true 1/4. He's not much taller than the other PFs, he's just thicker. Hulk is 10 feet tall most of the time (despite what offical stats say, he's drawn at least that big and is that big in the movies)

well, whatever scale this is, it's freaking huge and I think it would look fine next to any of the other Avenger type pf's. Your right though, nothing is even confirmed we will get this. The 1:2 Mark I, Mark V, WM, Mark VI and Destroyers are prime examples, but this would be a no brainer cause Hulk sells.

the hulk PFs knees are also bent

Legacy Neytiri maquette is 35" tall so at quarter scale that makes her just under 9 foot, im sure Hulk must be about 8 foot tall in this film so 1/4 scale would make this Hulk maquette 32" tall, plus he's twice the mass as the slim Neytiri and she is $1599.99.

It wouldn't surprise me if they want $2000 for this Hulk, same as the 1/4 Wolf LSF.

Last edited:
They can charge 1K for this if they want to, but you won't catch me paying that kind of money for a 1/4 piece that's surely to be produced by the 1000's. I like Hulk but don't love him that much.

If it's 1/4 scale like Neytiri and figure Hulk at 8-feet but far, far more massive, I would easily see this coming in at $1K - $1,500 considering the Legacy license. I'd hope the pricing would be closer to $1K or even lower, because I'm sure Hulk would have a higher ES. I don't think they'd go $2K, but then again they might look at the aftermarket on the original Hulk PF and figure there's a market for it.

I may cancel my Movie Thor (and maybe Cap) and wait/hope for an Avengers version.

I think that SSC will try and push it. The movie will/is generating immense amounts of hype, and SSC probably want to profit from that. If they set it to $1600, or even more, I'm sure people are willing to pay that price.

It's not going to be pass $800. There is no way SSC will sell it so high that people buying the other Avenger movie PFs can't afford it to complete the team.

Back