Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_8032_zps90dea989.jpg

Looks nice brett :hi5:
Well spotted on the eyes, SS cutting corners.
Quality just isn't what it used to be. I'm seriously going to stop collecting after P2 LSB.

From a distance you cant really tell to be fair,It is a stunning piece though.
Just sorting out my TMNT comiquettes to be delivered this week and thats me having a break for a while.
Well until Galactus and IM LSB!

Yes its a transparent transfer or sticker, i dont mind it and wouldnt notice without a macro!

It looks ok just a reflection on the work and quality that goes into these statues nowadays.
Almost like it's changed from a passion to a money making exercise. Yeh, I understand it's a business but we used to pay for quality.

It looks ok just a reflection on the work and quality that goes into these statues nowadays.
Almost like it's changed from a passion to a money making exercise. Yeh, I understand it's a business but we used to pay for quality.

Well If this takes care of Wonky eyes then I have no problem with it.

I am shocked that the Joker PF did not have these as all of those ones seemed to have perfectly placed and painted eyes.

But there is nothing I hate more then a great statue being ruined by wonky eyes so if this method helps to get rid of that then so be it.

Well If this takes care of Wonky eyes then I have no problem with it.

I am shocked that the Joker PF did not have these as all of those ones seemed to have perfectly placed and painted eyes.

But there is nothing I hate more then a great statue being ruined by wonky eyes so if this method helps to get rid of that then so be it.

:exactly: I really like the Rogue PF but that line got ruined by wonky eye's. If that's going to end problems like that then I'm cool with it & obviously it has to look good to.

I don't get what the big deal is using decals over trying to paint eyes on. It's a better solution and less chance of a **** up, they should always use eye decals. You also cannot replicate the intricate patterns on the eye that can come with eye decals using hand painting.

I don't get what the big deal is using decals over trying to paint eyes on. It's a better solution and less chance of a **** up, they should always use eye decals. You also cannot replicate the intricate patterns on the eye that can come with eye decals using hand painting.

agree 100%, i rather have detailed eye decal then risking some **** paint or lazy eye. Been asking sideshow for years to fix the eye problems, looks like they finally listened.

agree 100%, i rather have detailed eye decal then risking some **** paint or lazy eye. Been asking sideshow for years to fix the eye problems, looks like they finally listened.

Lazy eye has nothing to do with decals - they may place those wrong too. It all boils to some people being useless.

Just went in stock at Bigbadtoystore and my payment went through. should ship today.

Last edited:
Back