Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Hulk Maquette Showcase Video

glad you like it my fellow Collectors :duff

haha Roberto :lol so you were faster than me

and :yess: jay Hulk :rock :rock

Thanks for the response JAWS. I am a complete noob when it comes to painting, so any help is greatly appreciated. I'll check out the customs forum also. Hopefully Roberto will reply back also since he has already painted his.

The Hulk dirt marks were an easy fix to be honest, i managed to find a paint that pretty much matches to the original, i'd say about an 9.5/10 match and so with a thin brush i just filled in the dirt marks. Looks as good as new now...im a perfectionist like most here and those dirt lines just annoyed me if anything. :)

Same thing with my Dutch PF, when i recieved it the strap of the knife holder snapped off and after showing pics to SSC they credited me $50 within a week of reporting the damage

Just wondering what dirt marks you had. Seems Like yours looked fine. Any Before and After photos. Just like to see what you can do.

Got me thinking JAWS. Was your issue with a bit of gloss finish missing on the teeth? Ask your wife/GF for some clear nail varnish?

Actually it has too much white.

P1180283_zpsbaad0c79.jpg

Thanks for the response JAWS. I am a complete noob when it comes to painting, so any help is greatly appreciated. I'll check out the customs forum also. Hopefully Roberto will reply back also since he has already painted his.

Hey Kalel, will PM you by the end of the evening bro. Promise :hi5:

Just wondering what dirt marks you had. Seems Like yours looked fine. Any Before and After photos. Just like to see what you can do.

I'm pretty sure I took some before and after pics Jaws, let me take a look and I'll post some up for you :hi5:

So the you have it, it's much more acceptable now and I'm happy with the $50 credit as that will come in useful. The dirt marks could not be seen from a distance but close up you could see it, after I repainted it you can't see a single thing and looks perfect. Going to get to work on the eyebrows next and try to level them out slightly so that they look more like the proto and then maybe blacken the hair slightly too

Back