Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some pics.
29dy6if.jpg

5ewrhl.jpg

n6rnlf.jpg

Thanks everybody. I was really surprised at the size of this thing. What really amazes me is all the differences in the paint jobs from piece to piece. It seems like everyone has a slightly different Hulk. Mine unfortunately seems to have a Hulk booger just below his nose, but almost none of the forehead line that one of the previous guy posted. Oh... and the weight is perfect. I was pretty worried that it would feel cheap.

Thanks everybody. I was really surprised at the size of this thing. What really amazes me is all the differences in the paint jobs from piece to piece. It seems like everyone has a slightly different Hulk. Mine unfortunately seems to have a Hulk booger just below his nose, but almost none of the forehead line that one of the previous guy posted. Oh... and the weight is perfect. I was pretty worried that it would feel cheap.

:hi5: congrats! :clap
You've just answered the two questions I was about to ask...
What the hell is that under his nose, that would really bother me, and how come some look like there's a lot of brown mixed in while others don't? Thought it might if just been lighting.
Yours looks a perfect colour, you keeping it with the 'booger'?

I was going to say something but didnt want to point it out in case you did not notice it.

Like I said, I'm really surprised by the differences in the paint jobs, I haven't decided whether to return it or not. I'm not an artist, so repainting it really isn't an option.

So here I am in Waverly NY. Wake up in the AM and it's Winter with Snow covered ground. By 2:00 pm it's 50 out and the snow is melting away. By 3:00 it's snowing again. By 3:15 it stops. It's now 4:00 and I think I just heard Thunder.

Anyways Hulk Rules!

So here I am in Waverly NY. Wake up in the AM and it's Winter with Snow covered ground. By 2:00 pm it's 50 out and the snow is melting away. By 3:00 it's snowing again. By 3:15 it stops. It's now 4:00 and I think I just heard Thunder.

Anyways Hulk Rules!

I live in Ohio and we have pretty crazy weather here also. Last week it snowed about 2 inches and by the afternoon it was almost fifty.

Hulk is the strongest there is!! He makes for a pretty damn impressive maquette also.:clap

:hi5: congrats! :clap
You've just answered the two questions I was about to ask...
What the hell is that under his nose, that would really bother me, and how come some look like there's a lot of brown mixed in while others don't? Thought it might if just been lighting.
Yours looks a perfect colour, you keeping it with the 'booger'?

The color is really great, except for the brown booger.

I live in Ohio and we have pretty crazy weather here also. Last week it snowed about 2 inches and by the afternoon it was almost fifty.

Hulk is the strongest there is!! He makes for a pretty damn impressive maquette also.:clap

Dudes...I live in Edmonton, Alberta, it snowed about 6" over the weekend, and we have another 2 or 3" in the forecast late this week...oh, and it hasn't melted yet...so I don't want to read any complaining about piddly amounts of snow that melt later the same day.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Dudes...I live in Edmonton, Alberta, it snowed about 6" over the weekend, and we have another 2 or 3" in the forecast late this week...oh, and it hasn't melted yet...so I don't want to read any complaining about piddly amounts of snow that melt later the same day.

We get that much snow here and people completely forget how to drive, and everybody panics and closes up shop.

Not complaining. Just shocked at how weird it is.

Stop it we got 2 feet 3 weeks ago and 6 inches last night.:wave

Back