Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome. This is looking amazing. I won't be getting mine until June though. Keep the pictures coming. Anyone know if this will fit in a Besta? Doesn't look likely

wow that's very heavy hope my shelf will be ok. Thanks
No problem. Here's one more photo showing a little bigger scale(crap quality pic but my camera is a little old) TV is 60 inches
DSC00156_zps04104444.jpg

So it's 30 pounds, oh well, he looks not bad at all, and price is good for it.

To any of those on the fence getting him- he's Huge, Great paint apps, eyebrow issue isn't really an issue(at least in my eyes) eyebrows are just fine just not photo friendly. My point of view is that for me I couldn't really get a good photo because A) I suck at taking photos B) camera is old C) he might not be very photogenic but in person you could put your fears to rest. This is an AWESOME piece:yess: Im not telling you to buy it but you can lay your fears to rest, it really is a Great piece. I couldn't be any happier with this piece and Thanks to all for bearing with me and to those who also shared photos.:hi5:

No Problem... glad you liked them.

Thanks for the photo's mate! Just a tip for decent photo's that requires no skill. Just take him outside in a bright area that's shaded from direct sun and snap away!

I think it's night time there though. It is tough getting decent shots inside though so I totally know what your on about.

Thanks for the photo's mate! Just a tip for decent photo's that requires no skill. Just take him outside in a bright area that's shaded from direct sun and snap away!

I think it's night time there though. It is tough getting decent shots inside though so I totally know what your on about.

Appreciate that. ya by the time I got and started taking pictures it was already 8pm where I live. Maybe tomorrow if no one else has posted any pics of him in natural light I'll take some more.

No problem. Here's one more photo showing a little bigger scale(crap quality pic but my camera is a little old) TV is 60 inches
DSC00156_zps04104444.jpg

Thats a lovely set up right there Swift...next to the TV looks awesome with maybe the Avengers Assemble movie playin at the same time. Bet your so glad to be one of the first to have this amazing piece! :clap Hard to imagine that we are about to recieve the Hulk already, seems like only a few months ago that we saw it at SDCC!

Great pics mate, congrats on getting him so early.
Thanks, glad you enjoyed all the pics. PS I like how all you Australians say mate:)
Thats a lovely set up right there Swift...next to the TV looks awesome with maybe the Avengers Assemble movie playin at the same time. Bet your so glad to be one of the first to have this amazing piece! :clap Hard to imagine that we are about to recieve the Hulk already, seems like only a few months ago that we saw it at SDCC!
You know what.. that's exactly what I'm going to do later today with surround sound and all! It be awesome if I could even out the other side of the TV with the Ironman Hulkbuster or Maquette...

Ordered...........:yess:
Your going to Love Him lol

To any of those on the fence getting him- he's Huge, Great paint apps, eyebrow issue isn't really an issue(at least in my eyes) eyebrows are just fine just not photo friendly. My point of view is that for me I couldn't really get a good photo because A) I suck at taking photos B) camera is old C) he might not be very photogenic but in person you could put your fears to rest. This is an AWESOME piece:yess: Im not telling you to buy it but you can lay your fears to rest, it really is a Great piece. I couldn't be any happier with this piece and Thanks to all for bearing with me and to those who also shared photos.:hi5:

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!
Thanks for taking the time to post pictures guys. When mine arrives I will probably lock myself in the man cave for a few days.
The money shot for me is seeing him tower over IM Mark VI.
Pity he's lighter than stated, I like solid heavy statues, but no big deal and pretty much expected from SS.
Anyone worrying about the eyebrows needs to remember this is Hulk! Not some model strutting down the catwalk, his face is going to be contorted with rage.
I'm soooooooo looking forward to getting mine.
Again, thanks swift and DLD.

Back