Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IPyzS.jpg

Whos this dude ?

True, but I still think Hulk is alot closer to 1/5 scale, maybe even 1/6. Wasn't it confirmed that the original Hulk PF is actually 1/5?

True, but I still think Hulk is alot closer to 1/5 scale, maybe even 1/6. Wasn't it confirmed that the original Hulk PF is actually 1/5?

No.. even if the hulk is standing on 1" it would make him 24". That is 8ft when multiplied by 4. Right on the money. He isn't standing straight either. Further more he is marketed as 1/4 scale from ssc.

No.. even if the hulk is standing on 1" it would make him 24". That is 8ft when multiplied by 4. Right on the money. He isn't standing straight either. Further more he is marketed as 1/4 scale from ssc.
I think there quality shelving has broken and hulk has fallen through :lol

Right from their website:

Master Chief:
Product Size: 25.5" H (647.7mm) x 17.0" W (431.8mm) x 14.0" L (355.6mm)*

Hulk Maquette:
Product Size: 25.5" H (647.7mm) x 17.25" W (438.15mm) x 18" L (457.2mm)*

Height is exactly the same but we don't know how much the base of each piece is contributing to that measurement.

I've ordered this. I sold of my last HT figure the other day I used to have loads of them but I'm completely focused on the SS Marvel & DC lines now. I just want one figure to represent the characters I love & IMO statues of this quality are just amazing.

I've ordered this. I sold of my last HT figure the other day I used to have loads of them but I'm completely focused on the SS Marvel & DC lines now. I just want one figure to represent the characters I love & IMO statues of this quality are just amazing.

I feel ya on this. I'm headed down the same path, but not manufacturer specific. For me, it has to do more with size.
I'm slowly moving away from 1/6 and getting into the PF, 1/4 scale pieces.

I feel ya on this. I'm headed down the same path, but not manufacturer specific. For me, it has to do more with size.
I'm slowly moving away from 1/6 and getting into the PF, 1/4 scale pieces.

You guys make a wise decision :duff

I haven't followed this thread closely in the recent time. So I'll go ahead and ask.

Now, I know you cannot give a definitive answer, but I just need to get this off my chest, and it would be nice to know if someone else is pondering the same.

Question: Will this piece fit inside a BESTA behind a glass door?

Height-wise, it's just a question of adjusting the shelf height. But I'm concerned that this piece is to wide/deep. Any thoughts on this?

I haven't followed this thread closely in the recent time. So I'll go ahead and ask.

Now, I know you cannot give a definitive answer, but I just need to get this off my chest, and it would be nice to know if someone else is pondering the same.

Question: Will this piece fit inside a BESTA behind a glass door?

Height-wise, it's just a question of adjusting the shelf height. But I'm concerned that this piece is to wide/deep. Any thoughts on this?

I can't see how... The depth of a Besta is about 15 3/4" ... And the Hulk is a little more 17" and 18" wide and long. So I don't see any way you could do it unless you pop the back out OR you build a Besta double thick which I have seen done on a smaller scale.

Yea. That's also kind of what I figured. It's a shame. My "open" spots are taken by busts. Oh well, can't have 'em all.

Boba Fett 1:1 Bust > Hulk Maquette

Well, for me, at least.

;)

Back