Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only 2 flexpays left!!!! No flexpay Delays yet..Could this actually get realesed on time???? Or can you actually get your flexpay paid off and then just wait??? I know my R2 and 3PO PF had a payment delayed a month because the product get delayed, but so far Hulk seems to be right on time!

They can always just delay the last payment until it's ready to ship. I have Arthas on flexpay and that's what they did.

Not to open the same old open vs ES, but Sauron ES was announced after being listed ad "limited edition", so any chance this will follow? I POed the beast the hour it goes up but having an ES is a nive bonus :)

Not to open the same old open vs ES, but Sauron ES was announced after being listed ad "limited edition", so any chance this will follow? I POed the beast the hour it goes up but having an ES is a nive bonus :)

That would be a hell of a nice surprise. If that happens, I'll PO this bad ass instantly. If not, oh well. I'm sure there will be another 1/4 Hulk made. Hopefully it'll be fully sculpted. We haven't seen that yet.

Yeah, I think 1,500 ES for Sauron is too high from a collector's standpoint. But fans will buy it regardless.

I really only purchase from SideShow if an item has an EX that I'm interested in. Otherwise, I'll get the item elsewhere for cheaper.

I really only purchase from SideShow if an item has an EX that I'm interested in. Otherwise, I'll get the item elsewhere for cheaper.

That is going to have to be me too. By ordering from a local source I will save about $100 in shipping and import fees on each PF I order. So unless the EX is one I have to have the locals will get my business.

that's the only thing saving sideshow - fast parts replacement & allow refund. If they dont have those policy in place, i would never risk preordering anything from them.

I'm in the same boat. If they took away their liberal exchange policy I would order much less

That is going to have to be me too. By ordering from a local source I will save about $100 in shipping and import fees on each PF I order. So unless the EX is one I have to have the locals will get my business.

Where are you getting that number? I'm in Canada too and I have never spent that much in combined shipping and taxes at customs from Sideshow. Even when I had a combined shipment of the Captain America movie PF and Skaar I didn't pay that much combined.

Now if you are able to get better deals from Super Power Collectibles, that is awesome. If they are in driving distance, even better as you can avoid all shipping fees. I don't have any such option in my area (Ottawa). Our official distributor here charges a hefty premium on their statues. Enough so that it's cheaper to get it from Sideshow despite shipping and taxes.

Where are you getting that number? I'm in Canada too and I have never spent that much in combined shipping and taxes at customs from Sideshow. Even when I had a combined shipment of the Captain America movie PF and Skaar I didn't pay that much combined.

Now if you are able to get better deals from Super Power Collectibles, that is awesome. If they are in driving distance, even better as you can avoid all shipping fees. I don't have any such option in my area (Ottawa). Our official distributor here charges a hefty premium on their statues. Enough so that it's cheaper to get it from Sideshow despite shipping and taxes.

The Comic Book Shop ? They're expensive.

Back