Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might order it if the prices drop in 5 years since SS is making more as needed. . For now what's the rush? Who knows when avengers 2 come out. These might be in demand. So SS can just make more again. I have all the time in the world to decide on this one.

I might order it if the prices drop in 5 years since SS is making more as needed. . For now what's the rush? Who knows when avengers 2 come out. These might be in demand. So SS can just make more again. I have all the time in the world to decide on this one.

didn't you say that about the droids EX? how'd that work out :lol

the rush is I want this now, **** waiting 5 years. I doubt it will go much lower then what I got it for anyways.

Has this whole unnumbered open edition stopped anybody from ordering the statue?

I think I'm the only one. I will not buy open ES pieces. I have the money and I think the proto pics look fantastic. I also love the Hulk. This wasn't easy for me to pass on. If it had an ES I would have PO'd this the first day. However, as a collector, ES means a lot to me. I will not support open ES pieces.

The ES is not stopping me from ordering it, it's just that I feel there is no need to order it immediately now. I will get this down the road but cmon, it hasn't even shipped yet, it's unnumbered bases, it's open ES, I can wait a good year or 2 maybe.

The ES is not stopping me from ordering it, it's just that I feel there is no need to order it immediately now. I will get this down the road but cmon, it hasn't even shipped yet, it's unnumbered bases, it's open ES, I can wait a good year or 2 maybe.

Yea but that feeling u get when u receive ur piece out of the first batch. Oh too good! I think even with an open ES this won't be that much cheaper on the secondary market. Its too nice of a statue.

True but if there are any QC issues of the first batch, they will most likely fix it for the second batch. Pluz I wanna see video reviews and people's opinions before I get em.

True but if there are any QC issues of the first batch, they will most likely fix it for the second batch. Pluz I wanna see video reviews and people's opinions before I get em.

Smart. There is no reason to PO this right away. If in hand pics are great and there are no QC issues, you can still buy it down the line at no more than retail. Plus, you don't have to put down the NRD and wait months for this piece. There really is no logical reason to buy this piece as a PO. Buy it after it's released if you really want it.

Smart. There is no reason to PO this right away. If in hand pics are great and there are no QC issues, you can still buy it down the line at no more than retail. Plus, you don't have to put down the NRD and wait months for this piece. There really is no logical reason to buy this piece as a PO. Buy it after it's released if you really want it.

There is if you're not from the US....

Since it's open edition, that's a pretty smart move imo.

It would b nicw if ss could just explain their out look or policy on the open es concept. A little explaining could go a long way

Can't wait for this statue going to look great in an avengers team which somebody would make a custom base to fit them all on

There is if you're not from the US....

I'm sorry, but that isn't true. If you want to buy this maquette, it will be available through sideshow at retail for many years to come. There is still no need to PO it, pay an NRD, and have to deal with possible QC issues.

Wait until it's released, keep your NRD in the bank, make sure there are no QC issues and then just buy it direct from SSC after it's released. There is no real advantage for a collector to PO this piece from SSC. NONE.

I'm sorry, but that isn't true. If you want to buy this maquette, it will be available through sideshow at retail for many years to come. There is still no need to PO it, pay an NRD, and have to deal with possible QC issues.

Wait until it's released, keep your NRD in the bank, make sure there are no QC issues and then just buy it direct from SSC after it's released. There is no real advantage for a collector to PO this piece from SSC. NONE.

I'm sorry but you are wrong.
I have pre-ordered this for £100 less than it would cost direct from SS.
If I waited I wouldn't be able to do that. The seller I bought from has already raised his PO price by £50.
It is totally different for international buyers who pay a lot more ordering direct.
You can only speak for yourself as everyone's situation will be different depending on location.
There is a HUGE advantage to me ordering on release.

Back