Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also like when people make hypercrital statements; calling people poseur; ex or fail nonsense; or this non-elite status crap amongs the peeps here. Pretty cool right?

Do you really take everything I say here seriously ??? N00b.Sarcasm is not your domain I see.Then again you're banned at Statue forum so I guess you just have no clue in life.

Can't wait to see all the postes once he starts shipping of how much better he is than the original PF's etc etc. and how this one will greatly depreciate thier value, just like the Com was suppose to. If anything it drives the prices up imo, since it creates more hype for the character.

So what do you like more... this or the PF. Can only pick one.

The Premium Format has a special place in my heart.So its a no contest.But the Hulk maquette is my second favorite Hulk statue of all time.

Can't wait to see all the postes once he starts shipping of how much better he is than the original PF's etc etc. and how this one will greatly depreciate thier value, just like the Com was suppose to. If anything it drives the prices up imo, since it creates more hype for the character.

I don't know. The PF is a damn near perfect representation of the comic Kirby Hulk.. phenomenal sculpt with paint apps. Hair and facial paint apps are cleaner... I don't see one being defiantly better than the other. They are the Hulk, yes.. but different takes of the character. I think people want the PF to depreciate in value so they can get it. :)

Do you really take everything I say here seriously ??? N00b.Sarcasm is not your domain I see.Then again you're banned at Statue forum so I guess you just have no clue in life.

Yah great comeback. Joking aside or not Shai, you come up as abrasive. Bringing up me getting banned at another forum makes you that much better right? You have absolutely no clue what went on there with PCS / Jerry & I. When a company outright lies on a board & I called him out on that, I get the wrath of it. Gimme a break Shai! You & I know the mods over there are not the same as here. Some shouldn't even be mods. That's all I have to say!

How much do I love this Hulk statue??

I sold all of this to be ready for him. Turns out I did not have to sell all of it. Oh well Perhaps I will pick one or two back up in the future.

P11404642.jpg

The hulk Comiquette was the hardest to sell. But my collection is more then just Hulk and I did not have the room for two giant hulks. If he was true 1/4 scale though I may have kept him.

Bowen Hulks were easy to sell off.

This maquette will be my final Hulk (WWH could ruin that idea). Even though it's based on a movie and not the comic It is just a classic looking Hulk and makes me think of the comics more so then the film.

One great perfect Hulk is better then a bunch of smaller pretty good Hulks.

Funny thing is the PF couldnt even sell on ebay for $350 for the first year.Until the Hulk poseurs came aboard.Thanks Hulk poseurs for that.

How much do I love this Hulk statue??

I sold all of this to be ready for him. Turns out I did not have to sell all of it. Oh well Perhaps I will pick one or two back up in the future.

P11404642.jpg

The hulk Comiquette was the hardest to sell. But my collection is more then just Hulk and I did not have the room for two giant hulks. If he was true 1/4 scale though I may have kept him.

Bowen Hulks were easy to sell off.

This maquette will be my final Hulk (WWH could ruin that idea). Even though it's based on a movie and not the comic It is just a classic looking Hulk and makes me think of the comics more so then the film.

One great perfect Hulk is better then a bunch of smaller pretty good Hulks.

Awesome collection man..:rock

I don't know. The PF is a damn near perfect representation of the comic Kirby Hulk.. phenomenal sculpt with paint apps. Hair and facial paint apps are cleaner... I don't see one being defiantly better than the other. They are the Hulk, yes.. but different takes of the character. I think people want the PF to depreciate in value so they can get it. :)

:exactly::exactly: that's the only reason for my post was that the posters would be bashing only to wish to be able to get the PF. while the going rate for the original PF's is a bit crazy imo, IF your a big enough fan then spend away like i had to. (though i didn't spend near todays going rates):lol

Funny thing is the PF couldnt even sell on ebay for $350 for the first year.Until the Hulk poseurs came aboard.Thanks Hulk poseurs for that.

I remember that. I got him at that price. Even though I don't love the Kirby style the statue itself was amazing. The paint apps IMO are the best ever done on a Hulk. His size and mass were beyond impressive. I am hoping this maquette has much of that same feeling only with the better face sculpt (for me)

room2009.jpg

What I mean is people will try and enforce their thoughts that something will go down in value, hoping that the rest will fall into place. If we get enough people following up with our train of thought, maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to get my prized piece at a reduced cost. Doesn't always work that way.

Either way, this maquette is sweet. I'll buy it depending on price. Right now, my focus is getting the Galactus maquette. That thing is a beaut!

dont know why everyone is so worked up on this statue, its a pass for me becos its a movie version, and there will be many other hulk/avengers movie coming out in near future, so right now i can easy pass this, if it was a comic version maybe i would have liked to have one, the grey Hulk pf is the one I want , but right now i have the hulk comiq which i like too
also it seems the ones with a bit high price are going to be open editions now, sideshow seems to want the secondary market for themselves it seems, people say it will affect their business but if they play their cards right , and release one version of the open Es characters , it will keep selling as new collectors join the hobby not for flipping but to keep one in their collection,
i dont think sideshow are blindly making the decisions anymore,
also think they need to recoup from some disaters like the rogue and psylocke fiascos and they can do that by increasing prices on much in demand products

Back