THE I GOT MY STEALTH IRON MAN THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

IMSTEALTH.jpg

Is that War-Machine? Heh, that will be Sideshows next iron man PF repaint. Black and grey.

noticed ebay pulling auctions saturday night...

They are only pulling the ones that state specifically pre-order or has something like 4th quarter in the title. They can't pull anything else. I am still debating on what to do here. I am not that big of a Marvel fan but this thing is really growing on me. It is a really nice piece comic book fan or not.

They are only pulling the ones that state specifically pre-order or has something like 4th quarter in the title. They can't pull anything else. I am still debating on what to do here. I am not that big of a Marvel fan but this thing is really growing on me. It is a really nice piece comic book fan or not.

i am told, the sooner you get on the wait list after sell out, the better chance you have of snagging one. also, some patience may see the price go down closer to the release, as wait lists are recalled and ebay gets stacked with sellers. selling out only minutes after they went on sale, i wonder exactly how many were sold at the ppo? i'm guessing no more than a couple of hundred.

with the movie a few months after the release date of the figure it is anyone's guess... i would venture that the momentum will keep this item on everyone's hit list.

now that ebay has implemented the "money back if not shipped within 30 days policy" on the Stealth, couldn't this tie up a lot of statues until the market for them is determined upon release? a bidder could change his mind months from now if the prices drop when this pup hits.

now that ebay has implemented the "money back if not shipped within 30 days policy" on the Stealth, couldn't this tie up a lot of statues until the market for them is determined upon release? a bidder could change his mind months from now if the prices drop when this pup hits.

They would still take a hit in there feedback I am sure. No one wants that.

feedback doesn't work... who wants to risk giving a negative only to get one back... also, asking for a refund is part of the agreement... hard to leave a negative when one is only playing by the rules...

Back