The Hot Toys 1/6 & 1/4 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Hot Toys 1/6 STAR WARS CHECKLIST

I laugh when I see three rows of figures for TFA. Most of them are readily available too, right? The cos-troopers anyways.

I laugh when I see three rows of figures for TFA. Most of them are readily available too, right? The cos-troopers anyways.

Sideshow has had the TFA Troopers for 30% off with free shipping to anywhere on Earth for the last two years. Sideshow can't even give these things away. How many did they order??????

Merchandise for this sequel trilogy is tanking; Disney shareholders must be panicking!

Disney definitely needs to get Star Wars back on track. Short term money means nothing. I think if Solo and Episode 9 continue to erode the Star Wars luster, Kathleen will be out of a job.

So far, "The Last Jedi" is the only Star Wars movie I haven't bought on Blu Ray on day 1.
I don't know if I want to watch it again, just upsets me!

Great check list, kinda makes me want to buy more LOL

Great check list!

Every single time look at those TFA and TLJ lines could'nt stop that cringe feeling

Great list. I can’t wait for my TLJ preorders to come in. I love that movie.

The question is more how many did HT made and how many did they sold?

Hot Toys and Sideshow definitely way way overestimated demand for TFA figures. I think they learned their lesson with TLJ since the roll out of those figures is much more conservative. With TLJ merch not selling at all, it will be interesting to see what happens to Solo and Episode IX.

They should just cool it with all the stormtroopers. They went overboard on TFA.

Also - the claim that TLJ merchandise isn’t selling “at all” is hyperbole.

the claim that TLJ merchandise isn’t selling “at all” is hyperbole.

Actually it's not. Hasbro CEO just commented on the disappointing sales of TLJ merchandise. Youtube is full of toyhunts pointing out TLJ toys warming pegs. My local retailers are also fully stocked with TLJ and Rose Tico garbage.

You can defend that dumpster fire TLJ all you want, I really don't care. Some people love eating stinky tofu, but that doesn't mean it isn't rotten food.

My local stores have almost completely sold out of Rose Tico. General Hux is the peg warmer. I’m not saying that sales are not underperforming, but you and others on this forum are promoting a misleading narrative in order to justify your hatred of TLJ.

you and others on this forum are promoting a misleading narrative in order to justify your hatred of TLJ.

Well I guess Hasbro's CEO Brian Goldner is also a "hater" and promoting your so-called "misleading narrative" when he says his company's TLJ toys are not selling. What would he know about SW toy sales right?

Also, TLJ is just a very poorly written movie and that is all the justification I need to dislike it.

psshhh.. Rose Tico sold out

pshhh.. "promoting misleading narrative"

"hatred for TLJ"

Some people seriously have mental illness or something

Rose Tico garbage.

Lets be honest
ANYTHING and I mean anything with Rose Tico on it is trash. She was a terrible character in the film and arguably even more annoying than Jar Jar Binks. Her nonsense figures will forever warm pegs around the world. The smartest thing JJAbrams can do would be to leave her in that coma.

Just sayin...

Lets be honest
ANYTHING and I mean anything with Rose Tico on it is trash. She was a terrible character in the film and arguably even more annoying than Jar Jar Binks. Her nonsense figures will forever warm pegs around the world. The smartest thing JJAbrams can do would be to leave her in that coma.

Just sayin...

As awful as Jar Jar is, at least he played a role in the Prequel's story.

As awful as Jar Jar is, at least he played a role in the Prequel's story.

Which is totally why he gets my respect over Rose. Man I can’t stand her.

I was even watching TLJ with my wife a week ago and she hadn’t seen it yet when she turns to me and says, “Man she’s ANNOYING!”, in regards to Rose.
I hadn’t even told he how I felt about the film or characters because I didn’t want to spoil anything.

Lets be honest

Just sayin...

She was one of my favorite characters. She showed real grit and determination. Calling her garbage and trash is not making you look reasonable or sane.

Back