The Hobbits coming to Sideshow.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish ss would do 1/6, or maybe mini busts (60-90 range)?

Though, is anything hobbit really selling? Seems like shades of fotr, where products didn't really take off til the DVD release or the next movie comes out.

Still don't get the timing unless they have product ready to go VERY soon.

13 dwarf PFs will never happen, thank God. I am sure we will see all the made up bad guys though. I wonder if SS has the huevos to release the Goblin King.

GG is doing busts. I'm so very curious as to what they will be making. Color me very curious.

Still don't get the timing unless they have product ready to go VERY soon.

13 dwarf PFs will never happen, thank God. I am sure we will see all the made up bad guys though. I wonder if SS has the huevos to release the Goblin King.

We have 2 more movies to go. The timing is fine.

Don't worry. Josh is a true Tolkien collector, and as such, has no interest in tolkien based 1:6 figures. Right Josh?

Credit Card Companies round the world are jumping for joy

Yes! I hope we see a new Gandalf PF too! :D

This is fantastic news!

I certainly don't wish a new Gandalf PF. Gandalf the Grey PF is perfect as is and The White is pretty good too IMO. I have both and I would rather they focus on pretty much any other character now.

The white council is in The Hobbit so how about Elrond, Saruman, a proper Galadriel or Rhadagast?

No surprise by the announcement, but I'm very happy that it's official now. I'm a PF man and I can't wait to see what's coming. :clap

This is great news! I would imagine they are taking care of 1:4 and leaving the 1:6 statues for Weta. Or maybe a maquette line similar to the current LOTR one?

I was about to ask why wouldn't Sideshow announce a Bilbo PF to coincide with the Hobbit but I guess this is why.

Back