The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't it be more accurate if this was a comparison of the actual movie and the bluray instead of the movie trailer and bluray?

Either way, this goes way beyond just color timing, there are scenes with entirely new compositions and character swaps.

Bizarre. :lol

We're in PT territory now. :lol

Wouldn't it be more accurate if this was a comparison of the actual movie and the bluray instead of the movie trailer and bluray?

Either way, this goes way beyond just color timing, there are scenes with entirely new compositions and character swaps.

Bizarre. :lol

We're in PT territory now. :lol

I think the point of whoever did it was to show how things change. What we saw in theaters and Blu will be the same so there won't be differences.

There were some of those changes and they worked for the better IMO.

No, not even close. :cuckoo:

Right it's just a comparison of the trailer and movie. :duff

Smart man. :duff :lol

*waits for someone to get pissy with me for speaking in favor of movie. lol

When the Hobbit trilogy is all complete and the last “There and Back Again” Extended Edition is released on Blu ray, do you think there will be Hobbit EE Boxset? Perhaps in a design that mirrors LOTR DVD Boxset. I wondering if I should just wait for this or just start buying them as they are released. One thing I do know is I will be double dipping with Theatrical cut and EE.

Can't believe someone actually took the time to count the words!

dosmentions1.png

That's pretty cool. Got my gift set yesterday and I have to say the bookends are really well done.

This film is pure sex! Awesome, awesome, awesome!

I got goosebumps for more of Sauron. :D

This book finally arrived today, a lot smaller than I thought it would be but a nice look at the design evolutions.
e2edysa3.jpg

Yeah, I'm so used to the size of the chronicles books. It's a great book though. I have a signed copy coming from weta.

Yeah, I'm so used to the size of the chronicles books. It's a great book though. I have a signed copy coming from weta.

Agreed, got my copy the weekend - very interesting read. These books are awesome...so glad they are continuing with the Chronicles series :rock

They mention in the Smaug book about him possibly talking with Bilbo via telepathy, I'm glad they didn't go that route but I remember us discussing it in here ages ago.

Back