The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
saw it a couple of weeks ago..loved it..cant wait for it to hit dvd release....
Me too, I'll be able to see it then. I've already pre-ordered it from amazon I think it was.

I just watched the AUJ Extended version over Christmas so that will have to do till I can get this one on DVD :rock
x :peace

That scene was set before the events of The Hobbit and it's where Thorin meets Gandalf for the first time

Yeah, I agree. Its nice to see it get three and I think it was deserving of a couple others but Gravity is the "it" movie in those areas so its going to lose most likely.

To be honest, I didn't love the movie. I connected more with bilbo. I found the elves a tad over the top. The love story annoys me a little.
Way too much dragon. He was done extremely well but he was introduced quite early and is a large part of the film. I dig the bear. Really not much else to look forward to in the next film.

To be honest, I didn't love the movie. I connected more with bilbo. I found the elves a tad over the top. The love story annoys me a little.
Way too much dragon. He was done extremely well but he was introduced quite early and is a large part of the film. I dig the bear. Really not much else to look forward to in the next film.

Too much dragon? Now that's a first.

4 or 5 flirty lines between Tauriel and Kili in a three-hour film of hobbits and dwarves fighting elves and orcs, dragons, evil necromancers, giant spiders, giant bears, barrel rides, etc, etc = love story

I'm waiting for HUMPIT: The desolation of smut :lol

Now there will be a love story in that.

As I said in my review I wouldn't call it a love story but more of a mutual admiration society.

Precicely. It's almost as if people have lost the ability to discern different shades in a realtionship. It's either "mad horny" or "intense dislike". :lol

Back