The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only other movie dragon worth anything (other than Smaug) was the Dragon from Dragonslayer.

Game of Thrones is TV so doesnt count.

Dragon heart, How to train your Dragon,Sleeping Beauty, Shrek, Eregon, and Reign of Fire, but Smaug was the best and freakin biggest...does Godzilla count?

The Christopher Lee Dragon Jabberwocky from Alice in Wonderland, the Harry Potter Hungarian Horntail wasn't so bad either

The Christopher Lee Dragon Jabberwocky from Alice in Wonderland, the Harry Potter Hungarian Horntail wasn't so bad either

nah, if Smaug was the Dragon that Harry fought at Triwizard instead of Hungarian Horntail, I assure you there would be no Order of Phoenix, Half Blood Prince, let alone Deathly Hallows :nono

Dragon heart, How to train your Dragon,Sleeping Beauty, Shrek, Eregon, and Reign of Fire, but Smaug was the best and freakin biggest...does Godzilla count?

Those are great Dragons, but I guess I was only thining of live action films (even though technically Smaug is animated)

To be fair I forgot the Harry Potter Dragons as well, my memory sucks lately.

Today's the day. Excited! :panic:

237.gif

Well the Elven scenes seemed too short to a lot of people. Also they elves are important to the story later on.

I have always found tokien's elves quite boring to be honest. I would have also liked to see more Beorn than those pointy ears. They better have some important role in the third movie.

That was a retarded question... I'm really shocked it came from you bro.. I looked at it and said WTF?

No totally different locations. Smaug is in Erebor or The Lonely Mountain Moria is in The Misty Mountains.

I'm always amazed when I look at a map of middle-earth.

I always forget that the Shire isn't as far west as I sometimes think.

Where's Dunland? Also, why Is north of the Shire called the "Lost realm"?

I have always found tokien's elves quite boring to be honest. I would have also liked to see more Beorn than those pointy ears. They better have some important role in the third movie.

I was never a fan of them in the LOTR. I didn't hate them, but I always found the other peoples of middle-earth more interesting.

the only dragons that look anywhere near as good are the three in game of thrones, Smaug wins though. The sean connery one looks like a cartoon now..:lol

I'm always amazed when I look at a map of middle-earth.

I always forget that the Shire isn't as far west as I sometimes think.

Where's Dunland? Also, why Is north of the Shire called the "Lost realm"?

Yeah, I love the map. I've got a copy from Weta that I need to get framed.

Dunland is down by Isengard. Its the Lost Realms of Arnor.

Back