The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Chronicles, Creatures & Characters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has been dispatched from Amazon and should arrive middle of next week, I'm looking forward to this I wonder if we are due an announcement of Chronicle III.

I have two coming again. One from amazon that I will look at (it should ship monday for me to have it Tuesday) and a signed copy from Weta. The first book was fantastic! Very much looking forward to this one as well.

Got mine yesterday.

Haven't had time to properly go through it yet, but from what I've seen so far it is every bit as good as the first.

There's some great parts on all the orcs and goblins, also there is a brilliant height chart on the last page of all the people and creatures in the Hobbit.

Azog is exactly 7 foot.

So anybody get their "Thorin Oakenshield's Reward" yet, curious as to what everyone got, I ended up with "$15 off an Art Print - Riddles in the Dark!".........

Hmmmmmmm, anyone else?

So anybody get their "Thorin Oakenshield's Reward" yet, curious as to what everyone got, I ended up with "$15 off an Art Print - Riddles in the Dark!".........

Hmmmmmmm, anyone else?

Got the same. I've already got the print so I will pass mine on to someone who wants the print.

Well I just received my copy a few days early and after a quick scan it seems to be another great book, there also seems to be more written information than the first book and the images look fantastic. Some stuff that wasn't covered in the first book such as Azog and the orc characters have been given their due here so that's good.

All said I can't wait to sit down and read through it all.

My copy from Amazon has shipped and I should have it tomorrow. :rock Really cant wait to sit down and read this.

Well I just received my copy a few days early and after a quick scan it seems to be another great book, there also seems to be more written information than the first book and the images look fantastic. Some stuff that wasn't covered in the first book such as Azog and the orc characters have been given their due here so that's good.

All said I can't wait to sit down and read through it all.

NICE~!!

Who signed the book?

Mine shipped today. Can't wait to read it. Incidentally, they gave me a code for $50 off Balin. I don't need that. Anyone keen for a swap?

I got my copy from amazon waiting for me at home. I'll try to snap a few pics tonight when I get home.

The book is really awesome! Lots of great detail. One thing I'm curious about is looking for is the writing Azog carves into Thror's head. They have a picture of what they did and it sounds like it was in the movie. If not it may be making it into the EE.

Back