The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Chronicles, Creatures & Characters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF Amazon?!?!?!?! Why hasn't mine shipped yet???? :impatient:

Oh wait, maybe if I wasn't such a cheap *** and didn't use free super saver shipping it would have been sent. :monkey4 :lol

Maybe this summer. Right now its not really worthy of showing off. I'm not a fan of my setup but hope to have something better this summer.

Yah man, I wanna see it too. Due to space I rotate my collection every few months, and recently packed up my helms as there were a lot of earthquakes lately. But I do have Barad-Dur to gaze at. Once RWOS arrives I'll have that to drool over.

They don't like cheap Canadian bastards. :lol

Watch your mouth or you may suffer...

2008-10-16-eh-team-shirt.png

Yah man, I wanna see it too. Due to space I rotate my collection every few months, and recently packed up my helms as there were a lot of earthquakes lately. But I do have Barad-Dur to gaze at. Once RWOS arrives I'll have that to drool over.

I will get y'all something this summer. I promise. :hi5:

Watch your mouth or you may suffer...

2008-10-16-eh-team-shirt.png

That's freaking hilarious. :lol

So why is something I ordered yesterday already shipping but Hobbit Chronicles which I pre-ordered previously and is in stock now hasn't? :gah: :impatient:

The book is really awesome! Lots of great detail. One thing I'm curious about is looking for is the writing Azog carves into Thror's head. They have a picture of what they did and it sounds like it was in the movie. If not it may be making it into the EE.

Hah! It's stuff like this that I didn't even pick up after multiple viewings of the movie. I would be looking forward to the EE then. December can't come soon enough!

Hah! It's stuff like this that I didn't even pick up after multiple viewings of the movie. I would be looking forward to the EE then. December can't come soon enough!

It is totally fun to find out new things you've missed even after multiple viewings. I'll have to check for it on the TE but I am looking forward to the EE.

Yeah, but we do have plenty to look forward to between now and then Radagaster. :wave

The Twilight Witch-king Maquette (on the way now, for some), Dark Rider of Mordor PF (May, if not delayed), Fordo&Sam Maquette (May, if not delayed) and Sauron PF (July, if not delayed)...and that's only the Sideshow LOTR stuff. :rock

Should help the time go in while we wait, don't you think. :wink1:

Woot! Got my signed copy today. Much earlier than expected. Haven't gone through it completely but 'I'm thinking I like this better than the first book. Good job Daniel!!!:woo:woo

Woot! Got my signed copy today. Much earlier than expected. Haven't gone through it completely but 'I'm thinking I like this better than the first book. Good job Daniel!!!:woo:woo

Me 2 :hi5: Its a very nice book. Got my unsigned copy last week and its great addition to the collection.

Yup, same here got it today!!!

GREAT BOOK!

Lots to read!

Had a chance to look over my signatures as I was curious who was who.

I got: Daniel Falconer, Gino Acevedo, Jeff Capogreco, Jason Docherty

Had a chance to look over my signatures as I was curious who was who.

I got: Daniel Falconer, Gino Acevedo, Jeff Capogreco, Jason Docherty

Nice!

The signatures on the book I have are, Daniel, Dori Moen, Kevin Smith & Mark Gee. The book is very well written and made, so far 2 for 2!

Back