• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The "help me fund my car" sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mongoose94

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
I have a 1972 Chevelle that drinks gas and needs a ton of restoration work. Right now I'm really hurting for cash so I decided it's time to sell a few things. Will post pictures when I have time, just getting this up before school.

SS SNAKE EYES reg version $225
-All Parts, Has Box
-Posed for a while then put back in box
-slight modifications (weathering on the knee pads, stock was removed from uzi, but was put back on for the sale)

SS KROENEN reg version $75
-All Parts, Has Box
-Posed, Then Put Back in Box
-Again slight additions to the figure (Repainted eyes on mask for more gloss, dry brushing on Venetian mask to see detail, and gold dry brushing on body armor to see detail.)

Inception sculpts- Arthur and Cob $15 a piece. Have attempted to paint them but gave up. both sculpts in good condition.

CUSTOMIZERS!!!!
If you do customs this stuff is for you!(Will add more soon)

HT Two Face Suit (Burned and unburned jackets) $5
"Tony Stark" Suit, same one used for Inception Arthur bashes $10- to clarify this is not the HT suit. i dont know the name of the maker it was used by people doing inception bashes.
HT Harvey Dent Head $10
WWII German Uniform top $3
WWII German Uniform bottoms (Dyed Black) $2
Misc Hands 50 cents a piece
Mics Weapons 50cents-$1 Depending on weapon (pm for info)

MORE WILL BE POSTED, AS WELL AS PICTURE!
Please help, my baby needs this
:hi5: PICTURES POSTED THIS WEEKEND!!

Last edited:
Tried to pm you but your box is full. I am interested in the Two Face suit. PM me if you will ship it to Canada. Also need to know if it includes the pants.

Back