The Head of Captain Solo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Head of Captain Solo (WiP)

So much better than the original. I'd be in for a casting. Then I'd actually pick up a Bespin Han... again. Would work great with Lando.

Oi, I'm interested in one too. You take money orders?

I am definitely interested in one. That looks fantastic!

Added acouple things. The forehead wrinkles are smoothed out now and I added the clefts in between his eyebrows. Also went back and re-added the scar on the chin which I think I pretty much obliterated while removng the stubble the first time around. Not 100% there yet. Couple more things to tighten up.

018-1.jpg

Kind of a quickie project I've wanted to tackle for a while. While I was happy with the Indy/Han mashup for a while I regretted not leaving the neck intact and how bare the forehead looked without any kind of wrinkles.

This is how he looked before. Indy face with Bespin Han hair. Only picture I could find at the moment.

firstly.jpg

Stripped back down.

002.jpg

Neck added from a HT figure. Addsed wrinkles to his forehead and a little more hair to help frame the face better.

010.jpg

018.jpg

I still have to smooth it out here and there. The wrinkles are too prominent (read: deep) as well. Anxious to have the Corellian back on the shelf though.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guVAeFs5XwE&feature=my_favorites&list=FLqB1CmXyLFw_GkI9eTDHOGA[/ame]

Ski

You know what I find funny about that Han pic? He didn't have cusps around his biceps while frozen. :rotfl

Shhhh... be quiet, Lucas will here you and decide to change it for the next release. Although instead of Carbonite it will be a block of Jello.

I have a handful of these ready to roll. I took care of the costmetic work (i.e. air bubbles) but in order to get them moving asap I'm not going to be drilling out necks. Seems like most of you guys in this section own dremels anyhow. :)
PM me if interested. First served come first.

Pics in the AM! :lecture

Wow. I was thinking I'd uploaded another picture after that last wip shot, but clearly I must've forgot about it. :slap Anyway, I'm in the process of responding to PMs, but here's what the final sculpt looks like after all the mods.

006.jpg

001-1.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

Re: The Head of Captain Solo (WiP) New Pics in Post #38

All I can say is... wow! :google

Can't wait to upgrade my Bespin Han with this :rock :rock :rock Just tell me when and where to send my $$$ :lecture

Back