The Hangover 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can honestly say I think I have watched the first now more than any other movie. And in such a short amount of time. Hell my ringtone is Stu's Song. :lol I even named my dog Doug. ;)

Bring it on! :rock

I can actually see a sequel working. I think where most comedy franchises fail is changing the cast and director and getting crappier writers.
I think this could definetely work with it being in Bangkok too , should be hilarious. :lol

Me neither. I hope they don't make this like the American Pie series.

The first two were great! If we get one more good movie out of it awesome. If they get bad I simply won't watch them. It won't take away from the greatness of the others. I stopped watching American Pie stuff after American Wedding. And even that was pretty decent.

Sounds pretty cool--hope it will be as funny as the first one!

First off, ill I LOVE the new signature and avatar :rock

I can honestly say I think I have watched the first now more than any other movie. And in such a short amount of time. Hell my ringtone is Stu's Song. :lol I even named my dog Doug. ;)

Bring it on! :rock

Same with me .......... hell even my wife has as much love for this movie as I do. I've seen it at least 10 times now.

Most comedies get a sequel, doesn't make sense if The Hangover didn't have its own. :rock

Exactly! :rock

Me neither. I hope they don't make this like the American Pie series.

American Pie = Teeny twat bopper movies. :lecture

I have no doubt this one will be as funny as the first. Especially if Todd Phillips is director again.

Awesome news! :rock

My parents. 60 year old PARENTS, watch The Hangover almost everynight. No lie. My mom and dad both talk in quotes from the film. They'll be thrilled about this news.

First off, ill I LOVE the new signature and avatar :rock

I have no doubt this one will be as funny as the first. Especially if Todd Phillips is director again.
Thank you sir! The spirit of Halloween!! :rock :hi5:

I always get banned for not watching certain movies. :(
Watch them and you will gladly be welcomed back! :D

My parents. 60 year old PARENTS, watch The Hangover almost everynight. No lie. My mom and dad both talk in quotes from the film. They'll be thrilled about this news.
Your parents ROCK.

I predict failure :lecture
:lol :lol :lol :cuckoo:

Back