The Great FARAMIR Image Thread!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you think I'm going to let this thread die, they you clearly don't know the mind of Captain Faramir! I was taught courage by the Krusade, wisdom by Tolkien, and hope by Faramir himself! I will never lose hope! Long may I defend this thread!

I think a picture thread would require "NEW" images every now & again to justify it's existence. Other wise it should be renamed to "Capt'n Faramirs Zombie thread" - damn why won't it just die!

I think a picture thread would require "NEW" images every now & again to justify it's existence. Other wise it should be renamed to "Capt'n Faramirs Zombie thread" - why won't it just die!

Because there is always hope! Besides, I'm sure new images will pop in soon . . . this little waiting period won't last. It's just the damp of the first spring rain. :D

Let the thread continue!! My repainted Faramir, also seen in my thread in the custom section.

PC230019.jpg

PC280017.jpg

PC280013.jpg

Remember to pay your tribute to Tolkien today!
Help us honor the Professor's birthday, and you could win a Sideshow Exclusive Faramir 12-inch figure! Post your best, most heartfelt (and creative) Tribute to Tolkien at SideshowCollectibles.com and you could win a Faramir for your collection. The Sideshow Web Team will pick our favorite Tolkien tribute out of all that have been submitted and approved for posting prior to 11:59 PM (Pacific) Sunday, January 6th, 2008. Follow the link for complete details and terms and conditions! [Join the Celebration!]

Back