The Great FARAMIR Image Thread!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just checked my email and...I didn't order him. But I'm slowly regretting that!

dangit, i forgot i was on the waitlist. hope it comes through, this is another LOTR 12" that looks great.

awesome... I swore not to collect any but the fellowship... but I knew I'd regret it if I passed on Faramir.. so I snagged him. I'm glad I did... but my wallet isn't.:monkey1

faramir3.jpg

Looks like the production sculpt didn't take a drop in quality. Very nice.

Captain Faramir said:
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE'S COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't know how hard it was for me not to type the response I wanted to. :lol But you're too nice a person for me to do that and I'm overjoyed for you that Faramir is finally arriving. :woo

grangewallis said:
I can't wait to put this guy in the my collection of 4...

I wish sideshow would amp up there production of these figures?

Where is the rest of the gang?
Slowly but Surely.:D

I swore that I would only collect the fellowship since I'm trying to put an end to my LOTR collection (since I'm not collecting SW) but I couldn't resist pre-ordering Faramir and I'm glad I ordered him. I can't wait for him to arrive.

Fritz said:
You don't know how hard it was for me not to type the response I wanted to. :lol But you're too nice a person for me to do that and I'm overjoyed for you that Faramir is finally arriving. :woo

Thanks. :cool:

Man I still can't believe he's actually, finally on his way. He just looks amazing; I couldn't imagine anything being more wonderful at the moment. It's just incredible. And yeah, hopefully the shine and the darkness aren't as dramatic in person; that's usually the case anyway. Man I'm glad to be alive! Faramir! Faramir!

Glad you'll be getting yours soon Cap! He's not a figure for me, but damned if he doesn't look great! SS is really stepping up with this line, lets just get some more momentum!

The outfit on this figure looks simply incredible, really well done. (how cool are all of the LOTR figures gonna look standing together... what a display), and I still like the sculpt... even when people were saying it was nothing like him, from what I've seen it seems to be pretty damn good.

but.... (sorry... but there's a but, lol) instead of the light brown with a red tinge stubbly beard he has... (and on the proto)... thay gave him an Aragorn 'painted-with-poo' beard?!

sooo close. (I hope it looks better for you all in person though) :)

Captain Faramir said:
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE'S COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

"RELAX! don't do it when ya wanna come."

frankie_goes_to_hollywood.jpg

Captain Faramir said:

Thanks. :cool:

Man I still can't believe he's actually, finally on his way. He just looks amazing; I couldn't imagine anything being more wonderful at the moment. It's just incredible. And yeah, hopefully the shine and the darkness aren't as dramatic in person; that's usually the case anyway. Man I'm glad to be alive! Faramir! Faramir!

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Back