The "Got my shipping notice from Sideshow, the Aliens Warrior arriving soon" thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The "Got my shipping notice from Sideshow, the Aliens Warrior arriving soon" thread

Thought Aliens was cheese to you Nash? :lol

Re: The "Got my shipping notice from Sideshow, the Aliens Warrior arriving soon" thre

I didnt get crap:monkey4

I havent been getting any emails from SS:monkey4

Re: The "Got my shipping notice from Sideshow, the Aliens Warrior arriving soon" thre

dekadentdave said:
Thought Aliens was cheese to you Nash? :lol

Dave, I said they are cheesey movies, but I still enjoyed them for what they are. A good action ride! Same with TF. Same with Star wars. Dont sit there and tell me that SW movies are not the least bit cheesy. :monkey3

Re: The "Got my shipping notice from Sideshow, the Aliens Warrior arriving soon" thread

Who said anything about $tar Whore$? :lol

dekadentdave said:
Who said anything about $tar Whore$? :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Nash's Alba sig GIF is cheesy... but I can't take my eyes off it.

Got the "your credit card will be processed" email! The Alien is coming soon brutha! :chew:monkey5

Got it too!!! Should start shipping to some people by the end of this week!

I CANT WAIT!:chew

Anyone get their Quantum notice yet?

the Quantum notice is always one of my favorite emails of the day.

:D

Back