The "Got my Bib" thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About 6 minutes total for me... pages were slow and I had to refresh once when a page stopped, but aside from that not to bad. I was actually worried that after committing to $350 with Jabba I would miss out on the Ex Bib :lol

Got him pretty quickly, but I will check out pictures later tonight! Thanks everybody who posted links and such!

About 7 minutes for me. Slowed down to a crawl at one point in the middle of checkout, which had me all paranoid. But then the confirmation e-mail just arrived. :chew

7 minutes for me too. Most of that was waiting for the checkout page after I clicked to put it my cart.

Hope Monday goes better

Much easier then expected. After reading here I expected it to be a nightmare. I am new to these, I went with some friends to Comic Con and caught the Collecting bug again.

Took about 10 minutes but I got him... it ws kind of fun going back to the old stressfull ways of ordering.

Some tidbits about Bib, I'm especially happy about the 4 hands, "nefarious" knife and froggy food. Should be a cool figure!!!
The 12-inch Bib Fortuna figure includes:

* Fully articulated male body with 30+ points of articulation
* Authentic likeness of Bib Fortuna
* Detailed costume including:
o Traditional Ryloth Robe
o Gown
o Pants
o Waistband
o Armored chestplate
o Boots
* Accessories including:
o Nefarious Knife
o Jabba's frog-like favorite snackfood
o Drinking glass
* Interchangeable hands, including:
o Pointing Hand left
o Pointing Hand right
o Gripping Hand left
o Gripping Hand right
* SIDESHOW EXCLUSIVE - Ceremonial Staff
* 12-Inch Figure Display Base with Star Wars logo

Got mine... I actually started to break a sweat on this one! 2006-07-28 17:08:19 :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Are the accessories freaking awesome or what!!!???!!!

Got mine. But I would have been sunk without the direct link - I had about 6 different windows open and all either timed out or got the software error I posted in the other thread

Got mine. Thought it was kind of high at $55 though. I guess that will be standard pricing though for most of these. Had to wait for a few minutes. Not used to that in a while.

Back