The "Got my Bib" thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stickman said:
Hey, is that a baby Kit Fisto?

2108_press07-002.jpg
:rotfl :lol :rotfl

Yep! Apparently it's a baby Nautolan. Yum!

It's funny, I forgot about it until 15 min. after he went on sale, quickly logged on and it literally took less then 1 min to order. I wonder if everyone else waited a few mins. in the future, if the congestion would lessen?

Vonhahn said:
It's funny, I forgot about it until 15 min. after he went on sale, quickly logged on and it literally took less then 1 min to order. I wonder if everyone else waited a few mins. in the future, if the congestion would lessen?

Probably, but where is the excitement in that? :lol

galactiboy said:
What's that bit of skank on Bib's Lekku (sp?)... kinda looks like someone got a nasty infection from one of the dancers :monkey3

I was wondering the same thing. :lol

Oh, and I got mine. I know you care... :monkey5

I couldn't get in at all. I tried going through the Sideshow home page, the direct link, and calling them, nothing. Then I got out of Firefox and tried the direct link through Windows Explorer and got through 18 minutes later.
I now got mine on order! :chew

That was one of the longest waits for a priority for me. Took forever for the initial page to load and then to get to the Bib page. After that it went smoothly though.

Who's going to want a Bib without his cerimonial staff? They go to gether so well. Poor regualr version customers.

Is SSC doing away with their stands? Now the stand is considered an accessory for exclusives? :confused:

I got it 5 minutes after it went on sale thought I had the sign up page up at 12:53 but couldnt log in to get him til 1. Then it took me forever to get past the Purchase page. But i got him and now only need to get Leia next week and i will be happy until the next priority preorder.

Sure its more exciting... but I (gasp) prefer the inclusive thing so much better. Gives you a bit to stroll around the grounds until feel at home... as it were. But at least I was able to get Bib and he can be displayed holding his staff as Jabba snacks on the froggy :lol

Back