The Godfather

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mindbook, how much do you charge for customizations of pieces? If you do.

Hi Eli26,
I don't really do commissions anymore, I just don't have the time, there are so many of my own projects I want to get to, but I can't seem to finish them because I work CRAZY hours and have little time on the weekends, so to take commission work would only obliterate that time(in my past experiences) some of you custom guys know what I mean.And sometimes I just want to veg-out and watch movies and do nothing......Like right now LOL.

This is the actual Godfather thread which originally dealt with the HT Godfather Proto so I'll post this here

3rdmarlon.jpg

Notice in their write-up they don't mention "The Godfater"... maybe this figure will just be released as part of the M-Icon series.

Now that this is released can we repost the original image that shows the whole figure? I don't see why not, it's officially been revealed.

No, that picture was never meant to be circulated. They'll have new ones soon enough.

Notice in their write-up they don't mention "The Godfather"... maybe this figure will just be released as part of the M-Icon series.

The original pics that we can't show has a base placard that said "Don Vito Corleone"....

Oh, the one I didn't see (since it never existed) doesn't have a placard. But still, maybe having the name attached to the figure was one of the reasons it was pulled.

Did this thread really need to be bumped? :D

This IS the Original Godfather thread. Most of the posts regarding this figure and the sculpt are in here. The other thread is about the sculpt only. So, yes IMO. :D

Last edited:
Just saw that image in the Hot Toys newsletter this morning - awesome looking figure. I'll pass on it because I'm trying to keep my collection focused, but it is an amazing piece.

Back