The Godfather

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the chair now, I really hope he comes with the cat! That would be an awesome display.

The horse's head would be a sweet exclusive as the Don was never directly with it and I doubt we will get a figure of a guy in PJs, a full bed, and bloody sheets to go with it. The grossest thing about that is that it was a REAL horse's head :yuck

With the chair now, I really hope he comes with the cat! That would be an awesome display.

The horse's head would be a sweet exclusive as the Don was never directly with it and I doubt we will get a figure of a guy in PJs, a full bed, and bloody sheets to go with it. The grossest thing about that is that it was a REAL horse's head :yuck

It was????? :horror
But the Figure looks off the Chain like the New Predator

Yup, they went to a dog food factory and the art director pointed at one of the horses. Then after it was killed the head was shipped in dry ice, the body was made into something else.

This is a complete shock too me i was totally convinced it was a fake head
I take it the body was made into Dog Food? :lol
That Horse' Noble Sacrifice made it one of the greatest Props in film History :D

Ew, sick. I kind of wish I didn't know that...

If the cat's not going to be included with the regular figure, it should be the exclusive piece. I'm not really up for a severed horse head, especially since he wasn't even in that scene.

As for other figures, I'd be okay if this is the only one. If young Vito was made, along with Michael, that'd be alright, but I don't think I need a Sonny or Fredo. Maybe Tom Hagen though...

This is now up for per-order at CSC for $169.99

Also as for a cat I think it would be fairly simple to find one that would work in this scale. It would be nice though if it was an ex for SS but if not I'm sure Barbie has one.

Actually the pre-order has been up since the first day the pictures were shown, although it took a while before it showed up on their featured pre-orders. BBTS also has it for $169.99 as well, I think. But I'm going to wait to see if that's just a speculative price.

Wow, He looks Amazing. I might have to pass as I am taking on too many new figures these days. HT keeps upping the ante. Very Nice. I would love to see a James Caan as Sonny! He was my favorite.

If Sideshow is carrying a Hot Toys item, I always wait to see if they end up with an exclusive version or not before I pre-order else where. Even though the HB figures didn't have an exclusive, this might.

Wow, He looks Amazing. I might have to pass as I am taking on too many new figures these days. HT keeps upping the ante. Very Nice. I would love to see a James Caan as Sonny! He was my favorite.

Tollbooth Sonny is a must!

Also as for a cat I think it would be fairly simple to find one that would work in this scale. It would be nice though if it was an ex for SS but if not I'm sure Barbie has one.

The Barbie cats look very cartoonish or ratty. Most of the scale cats are ceramic.

I did find a nice cat on eBay that was miniature and furry, but so far it's going for $51, so it was a pass.

I can't remember right off my head. What color is the cat?

In case the link below doesn't work, if you use Google Images and type "Godfather cat" you'll find several examples. You might have to get a custom paint job.

https://www.newyork^^^^ty.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/vito-and-his-kitty.jpg

Michael Corleone.. just give me Michael, and I would be a very happy man:chew

Michael Corleone in the last scene of part 3? :naughty

I was thinking more of him coming back from the war.. so that it matches with the don Vito... but whatever man... I'd take any of pacino from HT... none of the other makers manage to get his looks. And if anyone could, I'm puttin my bet on HT:maul

I was thinking more of him coming back from the war.. so that it matches with the don Vito... but whatever man... I'd take any of pacino from HT... none of the other makers manage to get his looks. And if anyone could, I'm puttin my bet on HT:maul

I think the Kojun's Al Pacino Carloto's way has a very nice likeness.

Extremely rare figure though.

From Tommy Richardson

20090120014829646.jpg.jpg

20090120014820235.jpg.jpg

20090120014812120.jpg.jpg

20090120014804842.jpg.jpg

20090120014754485.jpg.jpg

Back