The future of DVD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you sure about that Pordey? About being able to play your old DVD's on the new player? I was under the impression that you would not be able to do that. If so, then that's GREAT and I am much less annoyed by this. Technology is constantly advancing. And these new formats aren't even the greatest technological advancements they have for DVD/home movie watching. I am sure they have found ways to store SO MUCH information on one DVD, with AMAZING picture and UNBELIEVABLE sound.. but if they released everything they have right now.. they won't have anything to release a couple years down there road.. and they need to keep turning profits... bastards....

I'll look forward to these new DVD's just to see how different the picture/audio will be

Great thread folks, thanx fer contributing :D I'm wiv u L4P, it's my belief that you won't be able to play the current gen DVDs on the new systems???

Can someone clarify please?

TC :confused::confused:

Lookin4Precious said:
Are you sure about that Pordey? About being able to play your old DVD's on the new player? I was under the impression that you would not be able to do that.

ehm... well, not 100% sure, but about 95% - trying to recon what I read in hifi/tv magazine for electronic-stores couple a months ago...

Back