The Fun of collecting - Dark Knight & Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to but in, but didn't think I should start a new thread:

has anyone ordered from 'goodshipped' on eBay. They any good?

Ta

I've ordered from them twice & both orders hav been spot on. My emails were answered quickly & the items were marked as gifts which saved me VAT. Im using Joe 4 the first time with the BR Joker

So goodsshipped are okay then? I have been trying to choose a dealer to get the Hot Toys Batman figures from.

Aren't pre-orders against ebay rules?

No preorders are not, only pr0n and guns are against eBay (and apparently everything rated M in naziville known as Germany) since I got my Takara 2nd wave Batman from godshipped, also preorder.

I will get mine in October, purchased it from our local online toy shop here. The wait is gonna kill me

Have been told by the Fun of Collecting that Wave 2 is expected today Friday 29/8. Fingers crossed

I've ordered from them twice & both orders hav been spot on. My emails were answered quickly & the items were marked as gifts which saved me VAT. Im using Joe 4 the first time with the BR Joker

Thanks for the feedback. The wait actually paid off though. Got in on the first abc-express listing. Only £70!!! Granted, that's before shipping costs to UK, but that is the best eBay price Ive seen and he's a great seller.

Back