The Freaks Inked Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are two of mine...I've shown them before..but oh well.

IMG_1428-1.jpg

It's rather blurry - which sucks.

me-11-1.jpg

This is going to be my next one:

mc.jpg

I have never heard not to drink the night before. WOuldn't your blood have time to thicken back up overnight as you sobered up. BEst to be safe and not do it though. Smoke some weed instead. :lol

Its all over the internet. But you know what? With as much as I drink one damn night of not having any will probably not make much difference. So I cracked my first one open 20 minutes ago. I could hardly sleep last night. LOL! I need all the help I can get. I am nervous as hell.

Oh and on a side note I let him know my expectation was to try to finish the whole thing. His reply "Sounds good man!". :rock

Now lets see how strong Moonie really is. :lol:eek::lol

I also think if what that big a deal he would have said, "Dude remember, you can't drink tonight" :lecture

:lol Nervousness is normal and good. It will look fine. :rock

Doing it all in one go will be kind of crazy though.:lol The healing alone will suck but it's better than the time it takes to go through multiple appointments.

Its all over the internet. But you know what? With as much as I drink one damn night of not having any will probably not make much difference. So I cracked my first one open 20 minutes ago. I could hardly sleep last night. LOL! I need all the help I can get. I am nervous as hell.

Oh and on a side note I let him know my expectation was to try to finish the whole thing. His reply "Sounds good man!". :rock

Now lets see how strong Moonie really is. :lol:eek::lol

I also think if what that big a deal he would have said, "Dude remember, you can't drink tonight" :lecture

"Hi my name is Keith, and I'm an alcoholic."

:lol Nervousness is normal and good. It will look fine. :rock

Doing it all in one go will be kind of crazy though.:lol The healing alone will suck but it's better than the time it takes to go through multiple appointments.

Been looking at tattoo stuff tonight to get in the mood. There is something out there called dermal implanting. Look it up. I actually think its pretty cool. Mike's Iron Man tattoo on his wrist comes to mind. Instead of the dot in the middle, one could have an actual circle piece of jewelry in there. Kinda weird but damn that might look cool.

EDIT:
Its called dermal anchoring.

Been looking at tattoo stuff tonight to get in the mood. There is something out there called dermal implanting. Look it up. I actually think its pretty cool. Mike's Iron Man tattoo on his wrist comes to mind. Instead of the dot in the middle, one could have an actual circle piece of jewelry in there. Kinda weird but damn that might look cool.

EDIT:
Its called dermal anchoring.

Yeah I have seen that before... it kind of freaked me out the first time I saw it. :lol Pixie from L.A. Ink has some swirly things under her skin near her wrists. I wouldn't do it just because I like the aesthetics of normal tattoos so much.

Pixie-la-ink-245481_768_1023.jpg

I am getting more and more nervous everyday as my appointment draws nearer. Yours is tonight... :google:horror:banana

Back