The Freaks Inked Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got pretty much pics of the entire tattoo. The rest of it will be hand drawn on Tuesday! :rock

It's gonna hurt. :eek:

:rock ^^^^ yeah! :rock

Nervous? Probably. :lol I would be... I always am but that's probably a good thing. It probably won't hurt too bad. I was so psyched out about the pain because everyone kept hyping it up but when the needle finally dropped in my skin all I could do was laugh. The worst parts of course are where they go over the bone. I kind of liked the feeling but I don't think I will when I get one over my rib. :lol

:rock ^^^^ yeah! :rock

Nervous? Probably. :lol I would be... I always am but that's probably a good thing. It probably won't hurt too bad. I was so psyched out about the pain because everyone kept hyping it up but when the needle finally dropped in my skin all I could do was laugh. The worst parts of course are where they go over the bone. I kind of liked the feeling but I don't think I will when I get one over my rib. :lol

Yup! Nervous and excited. I have 4 other smaller tattoos. Some parts hurt. But I know whats coming. Right on my damn skinny little colar bone and shoulder blade. :lol

I can't freaking wait though! I have dealt with a lot of bad things over the last 3 years. This tattoo will be a constant reminder that no matter how bad things get you will always eventually rebound from the sorrows and become stronger. :rock

Yup! Nervous and excited. I have 4 other smaller tattoos. Some parts hurt. But I know whats coming. Right on my damn skinny little colar bone and shoulder blade. :lol

I can't freaking wait though! I have dealt with a lot of bad things over the last 3 years. This tattoo will be a constant reminder that no matter how bad things get you will always eventually rebound from the sorrows and become stronger. :rock

can you take someone and video that? :D:lol

Word! :rock

Tattoos are so much more than just a way to look tough. I think it would be interesting to do a study on tattoos and how they can be used for coping and healing in a psychological sense. A longitudinal study would be revealing I think. Too bad I am way too lazy to get a PhD otherwise I would do it. :lol

'AYE!!! PAPI!!!!! Look mida mida at this WOOOOWEEEEE ZOWEEEEEEE. Papo that needle is poking his skin- AYE!'
:rotfl:lol

tattooist says before starting "you'll just feel a little prick", badmoon replies "feel it? I can hear him over there holding the camera"

:lol

tattooist says before starting "you'll just feel a little prick", badmoon replies "feel it? I can hear him over there holding the camera"

:lol

:rotfl:rotfl:lol

Poor P!tu. To be honest, I wouldn't want P!tu any where near me or my artist while I was getting a tattoo done. He seems like a risk- way too unpredictable. Mixing him and needles that puncture permanent ink into ones skin is a terrible idea. :lol

Ah yes- I see that clearly now.

The air is so much fresher in here.
nod.gif

OMG! I am really getting excited now. However, I guess I can't drink tomorrow night. That kinda sucks. :lol:eek::lol

Back