The Freaks Inked Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't have either sensation. Weird. :lol

Mine just scabbed up and then the scabs fell and then it was a bit sensitive to the touch. After the scabs fell off I felt as though there was still some type of layer over the tattoo that needed to also heal and sluff off.

just a few ideas for you:

istockphoto_4789658-slug.jpg

slug.jpg

istockphoto_4681513-slug.jpg

tugger-small.png

i think you get the idea :lol

:rock:rock:rock

I could put the third one on my ankle and circle around with a line of goo!!! :lol

Me either? Rory is Saturday the day?

Yes sir. :D Looking forward to it. I am already working on my next idea but I won't probably get it done till sometime around October since the artist I want doesn't live near me and probably already has a really heavy load.

Yes sir. :D Looking forward to it. I am already working on my next idea but I won't probably get it done till sometime around October since the artist I want doesn't live near me and probably already has a really heavy load.

Awesome! All one sitting right?

Yeah I don't hate it but I find it interesting. :confused:

To me it seems a little gimmiky. Cool for the time being but after awhile I bet it would get old. When I think of the tattoos I want I like to think about how they will age and look in the future.

My next one will probably be on my other side. Fine line black and grey. I am working through the details right now but it's going to be a serious piece of art. :joy:D

Back