The Freaks Inked Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jen- you are always mowing your lawn. :lol

Keith- it is healing very nicely. Remember to keep moisturizing it and taking precautions. I think I read you need to at least wait 3 weeks or a bit more before exposing it to sun, or swimming etc. :lecture

Keith- it is healing very nicely. Remember to keep moisturizing it and taking precautions. I think I read you need to at least wait 3 weeks or a bit more before exposing it to sun, or swimming etc. :lecture

Yep I have been using lubriderm. It was funny I went to bed one day and it was all peeling. I woke up and it was all peeled and skin was all in my bed. :lol You are next buddy!

Yep I have been using lubriderm. It was funny I went to bed one day and it was all peeling. I woke up and it was all peeled and skin was all in my bed. :lol You are next buddy!

:lol:lol My tattoo also seemed to make radical leaps of recovery while I slept for some reason.

I am super excited man! I am just sad I have to be careful and conservative about what I get tattooed because I only have so much space on my body. :lol

I know. :monkey2 It's cause of that damn manual push mower and my over fertilized yard....if I don't mow every 3 days, I can barely push my mower over the grass. :mad:

Just took some new pics of my tattoo - it's so scabby! :horror I'll post pics in a second.

Here they are.... Day 3:

CopyofIMG_2642.jpg

CopyofIMG_2644.jpg

There are a couple spots on my arms (mainly where the head and tail of the crow are) that were super sensitive when I got this done. Those areas are still a little swollen.

it looks awesome,Jen! Your artist knew what they were doing :D I hope I luck out and my tats look that good. The detail and coloring is amazing :D

Back