The Force Awakens - Figure discussion (with SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually liked how unstable Kylo was. Reminded me much of Anakin from the prequels. Unpredictable, unstable and emotional. The scenes where Kylo goes beserk with his lightsaber destroying everything around him was awesome imo. So much anger flowing through him, Darth Sidious would be proud.

I actually liked how unstable Kylo was. Reminded me much of Anakin from the prequels. Unpredictable, unstable and emotional. The scenes where Kylo goes beserk with his lightsaber destroying everything around him was awesome imo. So much anger flowing through him, Darth Sidious would be proud.
When he shouted "traitor" to Finn was just like Anakin in ROTS.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Anyone else want a Han? He did have a significant role in this, I was actually surprised in that.

Moi! But likeness needs to be good. No Harrison Ford figure as of yet has really made him justice. Didn't get the Ep. IV Han because of the likeness.

When he shouted "traitor" to Finn was just like Anakin in ROTS.

He certainly had the characteristics of Anakin. The scene where he's about to kill his father and says something along the line of being torn between the good and the dark side not knowing what to do reminded me of when Anakin was torn himself. "What have I done?" after killing Mace. Although it seemed like Kylo didn't show any remorse at all. His expression was so cold. I guess killing his father sealed the deal for him and turned him to the dark side.

It was like watching a child throw a tantrum though. I imagine come Ep's 8 & 9 actions like that will have consequences, especially if he grows into the 'new Vader' so to say.

Man we already had juvenile Vader in the Prequels, don't need another.

Man we already had juvenile Vader in the Prequels, don't need another.
Atleast he has motives and an opportunity for character development. Most villains these days are just generic monsters or guys behind a mask. He's not young either, late 20's maybe so he's just entering the prime of his villain stage of his life. Just my opinion but it's a solid foundation going forward over another two movies.

Only Ren and Phasma. The rest are too boring aesthetically to care.

And even then, I dislike how the characters ended up being anyway

Kylo was awesome. So angry about himself, so believable amateur. I'm really looking forward to Snoke continue his training.

Kylo was awesome. So angry about himself, so believable amateur. I'm really looking forward to Snoke continue his training.

I wonder if they will show alot of the training of Kylo and Rey. I actually want to see Rey grow in the Force and now just be a almost fully trained Jedi next time we see her.

My question is, is Rey Luke's daughter?

I hope not. Why would the just leave her on Jakku then?

My question is, is Rey Luke's daughter?

Luke never had a daughter. Only a son, Ben Skywalker, with Mara Jade.

My guess is Kylo Ren is actually Jacien Solo, son of Han and Leia, after killing his father Kylo would eventually become Darth Caedous.

Luke never had a daughter. Only a son, Ben Skywalker, with Mara Jade.

My guess is Kylo Ren is actually Jacien Solo, son of Han and Leia, after killing his father Kylo would eventually become Darth Caedous.

The EU is no longer canon so Luke could easily have a daughter

Back