The Force Awakens - Figure discussion (with SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to assume that's the case, as I can't imagine them not teeing he and/or Han up right at the US release date. Those two are musts, as well as Leia, even though there's not much to her outfit/look in TFA...

Jedi Master Luke is pretty much my obsession right now haha. I hope you guys are right.

Jedi master Luke is absolutely at the top of my Force Awakens wish list.

Ditto.

Spoiler Spoiler:

This is not the thread you are looking for.

Someone would have started a new thread if it surfaced.

I just meant these forums generally. I look here to read all the infighting. It's a thin line between interested fan and the comic book guy from the Simpsons. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Loved how the falcon was used as a skimming stone. Also how they used Rey to reflect/explain (with further jargon?) all those Han/Chewie/falcon moments.

After another view, I only want BB-8,Master Luke and a Stormtrooper from this movie.

I've cancelled the pre-orders for Phasma and Kylo.

HT will release another Master Luke and a standalone BB-8 for episode VIII

Conclusion:

I'm only getting a Stormtrooper! :lol :lol

Yeah he may have only been in the movie very briefly, but he still looked so incredibly cool in that outfit and with the wild hair.

Of course he's lost even more weight since TFA, so I think I might have to wait now and get the skinnier Ep VIII version instead. :D

Has anyone else read about that seemingly major Star Wars spoiler leaked by the Disney Star Wars Infinity game?

Maybe we're not talking about the same thing. What I read seemed pretty definitive.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks!

Spoiler Spoiler:

The comment about the Disney game has already been retracted. He mistook the word for something else.

Back