The Foolish Samurai Returns! Samurai Jack Season 5 (3/11/17)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No spoilers here- I just saw the premiere episode and while it's very light on story (intentionally so because they're setting up the big fight in the next episode), The art, animation, acting and choreography are all on point and the new composer is pretty good. There's some unsettling, messed undertones regarding Aku's 7 Daughters and Jack is now miserable after 50 years of accomplishing nothing. Great start to a new season!

Meh, missed it. Will have to see cable's free on demand again. Not sure if Cartoon Network will have it though.

Just saw the second episode, it's exactly what the first episode promised and don't watch it with kids. Also, consider a therapist later.

i'm liking the season a lot so far! i'm just glad he's back to be honest. :lol

check out this little trailer i just finished:

also for those who don't have cable or miss it, the episode is usually on youtube the next day. :D

5 episodes down, 5 more to go. Jack is suicidal, Aku is clinically depressed. Life sucks.

After 17 years, we'll finally get to see the end of Jack's quest in less than 24 hours. Totally calling sick for this. :rock

Yes, it's is done. Now Mr. Green can cancel his cable and start saving for the future. A future without Aku!

Back