The Flux Capacitor from Diamond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Great Scott!"

Ok, this thing is too cool. If it lights up exactly like the one in the films, it will be a must-get for me. Price better be reasonable, though.

BTTF is my all-time favorite trilogy. I would love to own this but I have three killer statues on the way so I may have to disregard getting this item. :(

My former neighbor has a delorean. I took a few pics with his permission. No
closeups though.
delorean003_edited.jpg

delorean002_edited.jpg

My former neighbor has a delorean. I took a few pics with his permission. No
closeups though.
delorean003_edited.jpg

delorean002_edited.jpg

Nice pics Dr2red! He looks so huge in that small thing. Either way you look at it, he's big or that car is small. lol

Sadly, I just found out the price tag on the Flux Compacitor. Should have known with DST it would be a lot more than 100-150 USD! It has a MRSP of 275 USD. bbts.com has it for 215. I assume Bob (The God Father) could beat that price though as he's usually more competitive in his pricing than Big Bad Toy Store is.

Ouch... Too rich for me. It's just a box with some lighting. Too bad. :monkey2

Meh, the Thing PF is a big piece of polystone. Granted, well sculpted. But don't worry, I can't see this piece holding this price and selling out. It will go on clearance for around 150 and under.

You just will have to wait 4-6 months to a year but I wouldn't be surprised if you got one at 50-70 percent off the listed MRSP. I can see this, considering what it is. What the materials are, and what the ES will be. DST always releases collectibles with a high ES. Remember, patience is a virtue.

$275?!? Man that's too much scratch for me...

About 1 1/2 years ago I was driving home on the highway and saw 13 deloreans driving the opposite direction. The first one I saw it was like "wow, a delorean", after about 4 or 5 more I realized their must have been some kind of convention.

Most were just the standard metal, but one was red and another was decked out ala BTTF :rock

For that price it better have lights, sounds and actually take you back to the future.

But it's not a big hunk of polystone - looks to be a plastic box with some neon in it.

Us Aussies are living in your futures. It's no biggie really. The future is but a day away.

Back