The Flux Capacitor from Diamond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Godfather

Just Business
Reaction score
Looks like Diamond has officially announced the Flux Capacitor. Now all I need is a De Lorean

62940_143708_3.jpg

https://www.diamondselecttoys.com/article.asp?ai=62940

I can just see this thing in cars all across the country as a gag. I know that is where I am going to put it. In my 1999 neon I bought for 800 bucks. Can't beat that 32 MPG though.

Bob, what's your guesstimate (yes, I understand it's not a real word) on this piece?

Is 99.99 USD realistic?

Scratch that, if it's Diamond... maybe 149.99 USD. They always charge more for their stuff, as does DCD. Nobody comes close to SideShow's competitive prices.

Bob, what's your guesstimate (yes, I understand it's not a real word) on this piece?

Is 99.99 USD realistic?

Scratch that, if it's Diamond... maybe 149.99 USD. They always charge more for their stuff, as does DCD. Nobody comes close to SideShow's competitive prices.

I would guess you are more on target with the 149.99 that seems to be the price they like the best.

That's pretty cool! I'm the kind of dork who would have that in my car for sure. :rock

Now I wonder.... If I get 1.21 Gigawatts into that thing...maybe... just maybe. :lol

An old neighbour of my dad's owned an original Delorean. They said only 200 are in existence.. wow! That is pretty sweet! I wonder if his car is worth anything.

Back