The first rule about fight club is.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's always the equation of

Variables(wife,kids, car, home etc) plus education/experience/talent equals higher income equals more expendable income. I'm sure there are those that fall into this boat too. If u take a look at the collection Pic forum you will see some guys are not hurtin for cash.

no need to be bitter about not getting one, but Gatack is right the
naysayers are what caused rainman to go back bs revisit the sculpt. So thanks for that ;)

and in regards to which blondie is better who cares were all lucky to have something of either caliber anyway but I can assure you personally speaking my blondie was worth every penny!

I have to agree with Snake Eater that the Blondie head sculpt by VM is a little more realistic looking than the one by Rainman. The one by Rainman makes the face look a little fat. I wouldn't turn one down, but given the choice...

I have to agree with Snake Eater that the Blondie head sculpt by VM is a little more realistic looking than the one by Rainman. The one by Rainman makes the face look a little fat. I wouldn't turn one down, but given the choice...

Not even sure how you can argue that one but whatever. Likeness is debateable but realism? Not by a long shot RM has that nailed.

That being said I'm a huge fan of Scott and have some of his work to add to my collection.

I will agree that the realism of the RM piece is a notch above, but to me, Scott's sculpt has a better likeness.

Back