The FIRST customized PF figure...???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks alright. I don't think it's any major improvement over the original but hey it's their piece so they can do as they want.

B-Electronic said:
Paintjob = Good
Customizing the outfit = Bad

Thanks to those gloves he now has the hands of a giant :horror
And the outfit seems stolen from the Punisher.
The paintjob is pretty darn good though.

I'll agree with what Robo said. The outfit is from ANH. Han wears gloves just like that in the movie. They're not from the publicity photo that this is taken from, which is why I wouldn't add them.

I want a custom paintjob like that on mine.:banghead

It looks 100% better that way.

yeah, the paint job on the head really makes the sculpt pop... It's amazing how different it turned out. And the gloves are a nice touch, but as it was stated before I would rather keep it like the original photo. Weathering the costume is a good idea, as that makes almost anything better. ( I've done a lot of that for costuming and it works WONDERS!.... see my Jason halloween pics if you doubt it..)

A great touch up to an already great PF! I know I would never have the brass cojones to attempt it, but it's still cool as Hell. :cool:

I think paying so much for the PF dolls should ensure that you get at least that level of detailed paint job on the hair as seen on this custom.

From pics I've seen, the original is no better or more detailed than the 12" SS products and that just doesn't make sense to me.

Back